What's new

Are you going to stop playing MK9 when Injustice comes out?

Will you stop playing MK9 when Injustice comes out?

• Total voters

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I will be heavy on the injustice playing for the first couple months... with a little MK sprinkled in. Then depending on my like/dislike of the game... that will determine MK's fate. lol

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I play every fighting game that comes out and honestly want them all to be great but I come back to mk everytime because I love it. Injustice will have to be really special to get me to spend more time on it than mk... not likely but im giving it a fair shot and I want it to be great, and even then there is no way its taking over mk for me completely.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

GGA Max

Mostly injustice, I like that the developers give a damn about updating a game they made, and especially if the net code is as good as they say.

Plus love to learn new mechanics.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
where's the "i picked up mk9 8 months after everyone else and moved away from new york the summer it came out and would have been the 5th dominican at vsm taking over america but know has to take that opportunity from injustice so no more mk9 going to be an injustice pro" option?

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
yes im dropping mk9 when injustice comes out,it cant come soon enough im so fucking bored of mk9 tbh.its been a fun 16 months but im done,shame i never really learned how to play it lol!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'm only going to be playing Injustice, but I'm not a top MK9 player or even play the game hardly at all. You should think of Injustice as MvC3 to SSF4. There's players who play both or one or the other, you don't have to only play only one.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
I'll play MK9 again when someone finds a strategy with Kano that works.
I got tired of looking for nothing so I started learning Tekken till its Venom time

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
I want to keep playing MK9 really hard after Injustice comes out, but I:GAU REALLY looks too awesome for me to stop playing for another game.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I will play MK9 until a better or more fun MK game comes along, I play several fighters and don't care how amazing Injustice or any other fighter is, MK will never, NEVER, be set aside for ANY fighter.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This game is going to make my world a fantastic place.

That being said, I simply can't see me loving it hard enough for it to replace MK as my #1 Main Damey.

75/25.

lets be serious. after injustice comes out mk will be vveerrry close to death. mk is in the past. its old news. injustice is taking over.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Without patch 1.06 MK will die off pretty hard.... especially when the MK only players get a taste of what (looks like) a balanced fighter with a good net code, and continued soft and hard patches (soft patches are tweeks that don't need a full on patch)... People will pop MK in, jump online, and get crossover and JIP'd 300 times in the underwater lagfest that is MK and quickly go back to Injustice...

The only place it will die is where online warriors go. Online, that's it, I'm pretty sure most tournament players are still going to support it. Idk wtf everyone keeps saying it's dying.

RoGE

Noob
Yes, I quit playing MK9 a loooong time ago because of certain broken aspects of it I did not like. Hopefully Injustice fixes these problems.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I'll still play it. Maybe not as much, and I'm definitely going to need to put all the marvel heads in my group in their place when they start playing I:GAU. :)

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
The only place it will die is where online warriors go. Online, that's it, I'm pretty sure most tournament players are still going to support it. Idk wtf everyone keeps saying it's dying.
LOL... so like it will keep having 20-30 people turn outs at tournaments... seems pretty dead to me....