What's new

Any LGBT Players?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Do the people asking "why have this thread" claiming it's "pointless" not realize they don't have to read or participate? It's extremely odd to come into this thread, then claim it's pointless. Like breh, posting it's pointless is even more pointless, and why are you even ITT let alone posting in it? Very sus

All the guy was asking is if there are other people in our community that are LGBT. It's a perfectly legitimate question for the off-topic forum.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Do the people asking "why have this thread" claiming it's "pointless" not realize they don't have to read or participate? It's extremely odd to come into this thread, then claim it's pointless. Like breh, posting it's pointless is even more pointless, and why are you even ITT let alone posting in it? Very sus

All the guy was asking is if there are other people in our community that are LGBT. It's a perfectly legitimate question for the off-topic forum.
The "?Question Mark?" thing is terrible though, let's be honest here.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
@JBeezYBabY "Oh my sweet gurkens!" has to be the gayest catchphrase ever lol. Like this thread probably made itself as soon as you typed out those words lmao.

And I don't mean that as an insult in the slightest of course, cuz there ain't shit wrong with being as gay as the day is long. It's just hard to picture someone saying it and not imagine them also adorned in feather boas, bursting forth triumphantly from some closet door they flung open with the sheer force of their sass alone. :D
I literally LOLed at work just now! lol Kudos. If you haven't learned already, im just a fun soul and it takes ALOT for me to be insulted. Honestly, the way I type is exactly the way the speak in person ...except no damn feathers be coming out my mouth, just butterflies and rainbows ;)

Blade4693

VIVIVI

They just need to go out of there way let everyone know they think it's pointless. They would rather come in here and post in this thread to make sure everyone knows they think it is pointless than to just...you know, not click on it lol Internet logic.

The NRS community probably has the most LGBT people out of all the communities. It's actually pretty crazy statistically speaking.

Also, the non LGBT people such as myself are pretty welcoming and open, so there's a lot of LGBT people who "come out" to our community and are not "out" in their every day lives.
I felt like The Bachelorette from a sea of NRS men to choose from at EVO.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Is that a gaymer only thing, cuz I pretty much do that and I'm not gay. At least I don't think I am. I'm having an Andy Bernard moment.
Haha nah, not exactly. I think the reason why us gays....well....I'll just speak for myself....I play the female characters because I see such power in women seeing how FIERCE, beautiful, and strong they're that I kinda project that as inspiration that I can be that person too in this straight male dominated world.

Especially when you're a Queen, OOOOOO BABY you feel that fantasy!

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
Is that a gaymer only thing, cuz I pretty much do that and I'm not gay. At least I don't think I am. I'm having an Andy Bernard moment.
Not a gaymer only thing by any means! just something I noticed as a trend among my gay friends and that thing that trended on twitter a while back XD

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Haha nah, not exactly. I think the reason why us gays....well....I'll just speak for myself....I play the female characters because I see such power in women seeing how FIERCE, beautiful, and strong they're that I kinda project that as inspiration that I can be that person too in this straight male dominated world.

I do think there is supposed to be tendency for players to want to see themselves a little in the characters they play. I think the creator of Capcom's "Remember Me" had to fight to get the game made because companies didn't think dude games would want to pretend to be a girl.

Whatever that is I don't seem to have it. Well, maybe I do. I'm not a jock, and I don't tend to get along as easily with other men, and I don't understand how to play a big strong character - I want someone that is quick and spry. I also just like girls, and I've always really loved seeing them have equality moments. I don't really know why, but that has always made me happy when I see it.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021

I mostly play robots. Not sure what that says about me lol. I mean, I'm queer and dont give a damn about gender conformity... Maybe robots are the same way? :D