What's new

Any LGBT Players?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
haha I get out enough. The vast majority of my friends are LGBTQ. I have like 2 straight friends. I'm friends with quite a few non-binary and trans folk. I love my queer friends to pieces.
See, I'm oldschool, right. So this whole non-binary, non-dairy shit i do not get....Its either you're gay or naw! But i respect everybody equally....until you piss me off ;)

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Well I'm up on the PS4. Do you have one, sir ?
Nope only on Xbox and Steam (Just MK9).

If you ever get an XB1 there's literally a big community of just LGBT fighting game players. There was even a clan called EPIC during the MKX era that a few friends of mine from MK9 (whom all happen to be gay) with 95% gay members and they had 15 members.

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Nope only on Xbox and Steam (Just MK9).

If you ever get an XB1 there's literally a big community of just LGBT fighting game players. There was even a clan during the MKX era that a few friends of mine from MK9 (whom all happen to be gay) with 95% gay members and they had 15 members.
The Gay Mafia is REAL! That sounds frickin' awesome! It's really good to see alot of active gay gamers. Makes my lil Black heart warm :D

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
how do you guys feel about pansexuals?
I mean, I like pan-duce ;)

EDIT

Well....I guess pansexual is more of a "Whatever attracts me, I follow my emotions" I guess its more of a romantic, intrigue attraction rather than just sexual. Which is the difference between Pan and bi.

I'm all for it. At the end of the day, do whatever makes YOU happy :)

I mean, I like pan-duce ;)

EDIT

Well....I guess pansexual is more of a "Whatever attracts me, I follow my emotions" I guess its more of a romantic, intrigue attraction rather than just sexual. Which is the difference between Pan and bi.

I'm all for it. At the end of the day, do whatever makes YOU happy :)
thats what i was looking for thanx man

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
thats what i was looking for thanx man
Imma keep it all the way live, I had to Google that shit real quick. HAHAHAHAH! But you're very welcome sir. You should add me on PSN and lets get some games in! You play MVCi ?Question mark?

PSN - JBeezYBabY1