What's new

Any LGBT Players?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I'm considered a gaymer and a RIghteous one at that! I know this is a massive community but was wondering if there are any other gaymers that play Injustice 2 or any other fighting game ?Question mark?

There's a lot out here nowadays. I think it's all the gay agenda marketing in NRS titles now that's turning them gay.

Adding in Kung Jin, all these princesses with bad attitude....the "Queens".
Whenever someone says "gay agenda" I picture a group of nameless faces in a darkened, tastefully decorated room, twiddling their manicured fingers together. You can only make out the leopard print lapels on their shirts. On a red phone at the center of a long conference table they've got The Jews, The Illuminati, The Lizard People, The Freemasons, The Deep State, The Satanists, and Obama on speed dial.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The NRS community probably has the most LGBT people out of all the communities. It's actually pretty crazy statistically speaking.

Also, the non LGBT people such as myself are pretty welcoming and open, so there's a lot of LGBT people who "come out" to our community and are not "out" in their every day lives.