What's new

Any LGBT Players?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
1 - Do gay people really use the term gaymer? I think gamer is useless term but gaymer is pretty cringe tbh.

2 - What the "?Question mark?" Thing about? Is it a meme?

3- Im of the mindset that i dont care what your race, religion or sexual identity is just pick your character already and lets play.
1) According to the world wide Internets, yes.

2) It's just some random sh1t I always say lol. How I type is actually how I talk in person.....Yeah I know...Doctors can't figure it out either...

3) AMEN! When I play against anybody, I don't really care who you are. Im an "Equal Opportunistic Ass Kicker." ;)

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
1 - Do gay people really use the term gaymer? I think gamer is useless term but gaymer is pretty cringe tbh.
It's beyond cringe. Honestly this whole thread has devolved to the point where people are just acting like steriotypes and it's pretty fucking sad.

The post itself is redundant. Ofc gay people play games. You can fit a lot of stuff in around sucking dick and chances are whatever hobby or interest you have some other gay people will be into it too.

What's insulting to me is by making EVERYTHING in your life somehow loop back to the fact you suck said dick and feeling the need to even ask you're just perpetuating the idea that gay men are somehow less than men.

So surprising to find that not all the gays braiding each other's hair and talking about boys...

Rolls eyes

kevkopdx

Noob
It's beyond cringe. Honestly this whole thread has devolved to the point where people are just acting like steriotypes and it's pretty fucking sad.

The post itself is redundant. Ofc gay people play games. You can fit a lot of stuff in around sucking dick and chances are whatever hobby or interest you have some other gay people will be into it too.

What's insulting to me is by making EVERYTHING in your life somehow loop back to the fact you suck said dick and feeling the need to even ask you're just perpetuating the idea that gay men are somehow less than men.

So surprising to find that not all the gays braiding each other's hair and talking about boys...

Rolls eyes
lol dude calm down man... it must be awful to have that much anger in your life

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules

Rolls eyes

Rolls eyes
whats wrong with sucking dick?

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
Back on topic I am a gaymer on ps4 feel free to add me darkmoonlight_va

Also if anyone asks "why have this thread" it is because it is nice to know that there are other people like you in a community. The majority of the gaming community uses homophobic slurs like [ban incoming] and that's so gay so it is nice to have a group that understands the struggles of being a gaymer.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Back on topic I am a gaymer on ps4 feel free to add me darkmoonlight_va

Also if anyone asks "why have this thread" it is because it is nice to know that there are other people like you in a community. The majority of the gaming community uses homophobic slurs like [ban incoming] and that's so gay so it is nice to have a group that understands the struggles of being a gaymer.
THANK YOU! THAT was Righteous ;)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
i want enough to give me diabetes! & scorning hot
Just made my 2nd Injustice 2 video and it's sweet baby! I know I know...Shameless promotion HASHTAG/#JudgeMe but I would really love your honest feedback if you like funny commentary

Back on topic: Regardless of the sensitive ones, it is quite A-MAZ-ING how many LGBT gamers we have in this forum alone. I had no idea the community was that big.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Seriously, nobody tagged me?? Ya'll know me by now, right??

I identify as a queer, gender non-conforming pansexual cyber ninja.

Last edited:

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
@JBeezYBabY "Oh my sweet gurkens!" has to be the gayest catchphrase ever lol. Like this thread probably made itself as soon as you typed out those words lmao.

And I don't mean that as an insult in the slightest of course, cuz there ain't shit wrong with being as gay as the day is long. It's just hard to picture someone saying it and not imagine them also adorned in feather boas, bursting forth triumphantly from some closet door they flung open with the sheer force of their sass alone. :D