What's new

Any LGBT Players?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Another pansexual Flash/Cold player? If you have a pocket Red Hood we can be twinsies!

Also, do yourself a favor and use Soul Stone instead of real ass rock if you do pick up MVCI. Especially if you're going against @JBeezYBabY 's Haggar/Monster Hunter team.
THAT's for damn sure! lol WOOOOOO and do i have some footage to upload on this hella CLUTCH match! I guess im gonna have to upload once i get home. @tafka Djinn Do you play MVCi too ?

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
THAT's for damn sure! lol WOOOOOO and do i have some footage to upload on this hella CLUTCH match! I guess im gonna have to upload once i get home. @tafka Djinn Do you play MVCi too ?
Ooo I'm interested now, you gotta upload!
I'm trying to find a team to comfortably stay with now that my meta has become some kind of Dante/MH hell, I'm trying Marvel/Jedah this weekend to see if it feels good in proper matches.

weeeelllllll i do dabble
Wonder twins confirmed, haha!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Ooo I'm interested now, you gotta upload!
I'm trying to find a team to comfortably stay with now that my meta has become some kind of Dante/MH hell, I'm trying Marvel/Jedah this weekend to see if it feels good in proper matches.

Wonder twins confirmed, haha!
I just be saving my footage randomly for possible videos, and this one I will upload later is PERFECT! But i did post one on another thread (I will look for it right now). My team is good, but def room for improvement, since I really know how to use Haggar as my combo guy. But Im labbing my Hunter so she can fight on her own.

OOOO let me find this video. Hold please ;)