What's new

Any LGBT Players?

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Apparently, I guess some people are getting sensitive over the fact that I created this topic. So let me be clear. I'm old-school, right. And I've always been the only gay guy amongst all my gaming friends, so I never had a gamer companion with the same orientation as me. Hell! Around my time, nobody really came out the closet! So I find it quite intriguing that there are way more LGBT that play video games now. Its frickin' awesome!

What does sexual orientation have to do with gaming? Nothing. But it has alot to do with connection and relating to different things that I cannot relate to breeders (straight if you will lol)

Relating to different issues that nobody can ever understand, like actually being called a [ban incoming] IN PERSON and NOT OVER THE DAMN INTERNET because you're gay, getting jumped for being gay, getting killed because you're gay, being discriminated against, being put out in the street by your own family because you're gay. Have all these things happened to me? No. But many of my friends have experienced unfortunate situations. And this is an everyday struggle that the gays go through constantly. So THAT connection is stronger when I see a fellow gaymer.

Now I really did not want to get into this further because I know you will not understand, and thats fine. But i said my serious piece, and now back to fun.

So....who else is gay as sh!t on here ?Question mark? :cool:
I really like you, please stick around. No homo

kevkopdx

Noob
There is nothing misguided about calling out the term "tolerance" as bullshit. It's only as generalised as the premise.

I don't know which part of my post came off as angry, given the medium I think you're reading too deep into it.

I mean that if we are advocating equality and acceptance we should understand that not everybody cares to read about sexuality when we go to a gaming website, a bit like not everybody cares to read about gaming on a website built around sexuality, but just a little bit more so.
you dont have to read about it lol... the thread title says lgbt, but you decided to not only read the thread but comment on it, like what? haha

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
And here comes the "you don't have to look if you don't want to" argument.

It applies to things on a shelf. In a box. Your own house. A place meant for a specific group of people. In places you have to take effort to go and take effort to see.
It does not apply to public places, it does not apply to a website frequented by people who aren't interested, it doesn't apply to the streets either.

The same way people accept your privacy, you need to accept the privacy of people.

Sexuality is a private matter.
I'm surprised I had to explain this.

kevkopdx

Noob
its a public forum, people can choose to post whatever they want. This is an off-topic discussion. There is more to lgbt than just sexuality. There are many branches in this specific group of people. And if you cant understand why people want to discuss diversity in an open setting, then you are too close minded to even be commenting in here.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
And here I was thinking that ALL of y'all were Gay, and I was the only straight Guy in the community.... honestly why I fell Back a little. It was a little off putting once I realized it lol, but I love the NRS community. Y'all are great. Most of y'all. The ones I dislike isn't because of their sexual orientation.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Dang it turns out the purpose of this thread was to promote the guy's youtube lol.
FAILED EPICALLY! HAAhahahah....Damnit....whatever. That was part of it. But this was more intended to know who this audience since i love Injustice 2 so much.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Joking or not gamers get a bad enough reputation for being homophobic. It's "joking" comments like this that caused gay people to think they were hated. Everyone believes they were never "that guy" but when you sat around calling your friends [ban incoming] you were making people feel like they are hated. And I'm not innocent in this either I did the same thing in Middle School. But we need to grow up and learn not to be assholes even on an internet fourm. It shouldn't be the mods who stop you from being an oppressive asshole but instead, it should be basic human decency that motivates you to treat everyone with respect. So fuck this guy and everyone like him.
burn the gays

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Joking or not gamers get a bad enough reputation for being homophobic. It's "joking" comments like this that caused gay people to think they were hated. Everyone believes they were never "that guy" but when you sat around calling your friends [ban incoming] you were making people feel like they are hated. And I'm not innocent in this either I did the same thing in Middle School. But we need to grow up and learn not to be assholes even on an internet fourm. It shouldn't be the mods who stop you from being an oppressive asshole but instead, it should be basic human decency that motivates you to treat everyone with respect. So fuck this guy and everyone like him.
I have been friend with a gay guy since 7 years now, I make fun of him everytime I can and he does the same with me.

Just man up, you can't pretend people to never joke around on the internet because some random dude might get his feelings hurt.

its a public forum, people can choose to post whatever they want. This is an off-topic discussion. There is more to lgbt than just sexuality. There are many branches in this specific group of people. And if you cant understand why people want to discuss diversity in an open setting, then you are too close minded to even be commenting in here.
I once belived that and made a thread about Goro's hand preference when self-pleasuring.

I got banned for a month, no warnings. Even worse, my long ass thread, which I've worked on for like 2 hours, got deleted in 10 minutes or so.

I then tried to post it on 2 different Mortal Kombat sub-reddits and it got removed there too. Finally I posted it on a Mortal Kombat rule34 sub-reddit, where it still is at this very moment.

Last edited:

kevkopdx

Noob
I have been friend with a gay guy since 7 years now, I make fun of him everytime I can and he does the same with me.

Just man up, you can't pretend people to never joke around on the internet because some random dude might get his feelings hurt.

I once belived that and made a thread about Goro's hand preference when self-pleasuring.

I got banned for a month, no warning. Even worse, my long ass thread, which I've worked on for like 2 hours, got deleted in 10 minutes or so.

I then tried to post it on 2 different Mortal Kombat sub-reddits and it got removed there too. Finally I posted in a Mortal Kombat rule34 sub-reddit, where it still is at this very moment.
i meant: post whatever they want within the site rules

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way

I got banned for a month, no warning. Even worse, my long ass thread, which I've worked on for like 2 hours, got deleted in 10 minutes or so.

I then tried to post it on 2 different Mortal Kombat sub-reddits and it got removed there too. Finally I posted in a Mortal Kombat rule34 sub-reddit, where it still is at this very moment.
Was that the thread about Goro? Lmao