What's new

General/Other - Cutthroat All these new "Kano" players coming up.....I WONDER WHY

There's such a sudden interest in Kano, particularly in Cutthroat. He was great before. Wonder why they're just now starting to come up. I wonder why only the cutthroat variation and not the other two that are also good. HMMMMMMMMMM

IN ANY CASE: I still welcome all new Kano players, and I do hope that you at least TRY the other 2 variations because they have a lot to offer although Cutthroat is the most effective one.
People will try to bandwagon him until they realize he's not some braindead OP character and then they will go back to some other braindead OP character.

KombatJames

For the lin kuei!
There's such a sudden interest in Kano, particularly in Cutthroat. He was great before. Wonder why they're just now starting to come up. I wonder why only the cutthroat variation and not the other two that are also good. HMMMMMMMMMM

IN ANY CASE: I still welcome all new Kano players, and I do hope that you at least TRY the other 2 variations because they have a lot to offer although Cutthroat is the most effective one.
Blame NRS. They've killed off everyone mains #whosnext #kanosnext

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Cutthroat is good. But I'll still stick with Cybernetic. I'll still go buff and here my man say "bitch" but my man blows you up and says

No charge.

I like the counter pick and he's got grenades that blow shit up. Mid knives that chip chip chip and a red laser. It's a laser people!

Yea.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
People will try to bandwagon him until they realize he's not some braindead OP character and then they will go back to some other braindead OP character.
Except CT is a braindead OP character. If only NRS touched only his b1 and focused most of their efforts on Commando and Cybernetic.. sigh.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
So what exactly is this original post of the thread implying? Why does he think people are picking up the variation just now

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX

I welcome Kano players also, but dont need the unwanted attention of cry babies. I used him since day 1 and if any Kanos get nerf I will be livid! Commando Kano is dangerous and also Cyber. CT is the easier to use for most due to 50/50s and will of course arrract those crowds and noobs alike.
Kano was the hardly seen online but kick ass when he does come across. Now we going to have some half ass bandwagon user get him nerf if they see how seeing Kano really is.

@MadeOfMetal Hey dude. Thanks for letting me know about this. Looks like my day 1 main is getting bandwagon fans.

Last edited:

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
This right here is what I'm saying. All ready have top players or so called top players crying. Already trying to get Kano nerfed when Day 1 he was already good as fyck. But No!!! Wyaa wyaaa wyaa..lets remove a low kick because I can't handle a low move. Get out of here!
Dude. I main Kano. Lol

Why not?

He has d4 and a godlike sweep. As a main I'd be fine with it being mid. I did play Nightwolf in MK9 where his f3 move (toe stomp it was called) was a mid. Realize that I say this knowing 100% that it won't change. This is MKX and it wouldn't be MKX without fucked up 50/50s.

If I had it my way, b3 would be mid, b1 would have a larger upward hitbox (now anti air as reliably as cyber b1) and slightly less recovery, and his d4 has slightly more hit advantage. That would fit my personal style and this was MK9.

Never mind...I hate MKX and I don't know why I post. I miss mk9

Gofer_MK_

Banned
Dude. I main Kano. Lol

Why not?

He has d4 and a godlike sweep. As a main I'd be fine with it being mid. I did play Nightwolf in MK9 where his f3 move (toe stomp it was called) was a mid. Realize that I say this knowing 100% that it won't change. This is MKX and it wouldn't be MKX without fucked up 50/50s.

If I had it my way, b3 would be mid, b1 would have a larger upward hitbox (now anti air as reliably as cyber b1) and slightly less recovery, and his d4 has slightly more hit advantage. That would fit my personal style and this was MK9.

Sure bro, make also B1 a high, because why not? Take his low and OH. Seems legit.

If you don't want 50/50s go and play Cybernetic or Commando. Nothing is stopping you.

Last edited:

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Dude. I main Kano. Lol

Why not?

You main Kano, and you want to make him weaker?!? Why do you want to take away options from a fighter just becuase? Okay..just because lets make his 1 1 2 all highs for shit n giggles. Oh, to further ruin any hope of opening your oppenent, lets make his f3 3 all mids. LOL! You want to destroy a character for no reason..just because?

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
I think Blade Slice being +15 on hit is a lil much. Making it +12 would allow the victim to input armour before have to block Kano's F2 mid-screen and armour before his mix-up in the corner, while still being at quite the advantage. Is that a reasonable way to balance him? If not, I apologize.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Dude. I main Kano. Lol

Why not?

I respect you and everything lord of the fly but please tell me you're trolling right now

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Why are people talking about nerfs for kano jesus get the fuck out of here if kano needs nerfs so does kun jin mileena johny cage sonya erron black alien jax dvorah kano is actually the most honest out of all these characters seriously people need to stop saying kano needs nerfs seriosly

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
just because..Lets make his backdash the worst since its the best in the game. Just beacuse lets ruin his d4 because it crushes rushing in on him. I glad you not in charge of Kano balancing. He would be in serious trouble @ Lord of the fly

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
Why are people talking about nerfs for kano jesus get the fuck out of here if kano needs nerfs so does kun jin mileena johny cage sonya erron black alien jax dvorah kano is actually the most honest out of all these characters seriously people need to stop saying kano needs nerfs seriosly
My appologies but all your statement says to me is that those characters need a swift hit on the back of the head with a nerf hammer.