What's new

Afteraftermath leaks & rumors ... enter only with a huge grain of salt (Warning: Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratilim

Noob
I smell clusterfuck, whichever case happens.
Or... The leaks are all bs and we are indeed getting nothing for the foreseeable future. Which also kind of makes sense to go out with a bang with Aftermath. Marketing wise it also just doesn't make any sense not to mention more is on the way if they actually do have stuff planned. So I'm guessing that whatever is coming next, we won't see anything from it for several months.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Or... The leaks are all bs and we are indeed getting nothing for the foreseeable future. Which also kind of makes sense to go out with a bang with Aftermath. Marketing wise it also just doesn't make any sense not to mention more is on the way if they actually do have stuff planned. So I'm guessing that whatever is coming next, we won't see anything from it for several months.
Yup. I don't see anything announced for at least 2-3 months.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
There is 100% at least 6 more slots getting filled. They have even made room on the roster screen and the roster screen on the official website. I do not even think it is debatable.

The question is will there be a KP3 and more will they make a Story DLC 2. I suspect that if the sales are strong, we will see a 3rd Story DLC.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I think Aftermath was lowkey a bait. I know so many people who always wait to buy the "Complete" versions of NRS games. This might be WB's way of trying to monetize those people too. They think they're getting everything in a bundle, but they're just buying into the scheme like us early adopters lol

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I think Aftermath was lowkey a bait. I know so many people who always wait to buy the "Complete" versions of NRS games. This might be WB's way of trying to monetize those people too. They think they're getting everything in a bundle, but they're just buying into the scheme like us early adopters lol

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
I'm alright with Rambo, but once we're past that we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel.
what do u mean ?

next step for Guests in NRS games is comics (marvel or dark horse) and another game franchises , dont think they gonna use tv series or japanese anime chars (i would love that) , maybe public domain but i dunno bruh.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
For what it's worth....According to this article https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-voice-actors-are-building-remote-set-ups-working-at-home-1289235 ....these voice actors. several from MK11 aftermath are able to work from home....and stated they had to get the proper gear ETC. to do it. I would imagine the animators, motion capture workers can too since most offices enforce the social distancing. and I believe a lot of the motion capture they are all covered up anyway sorta like the MOKAP character.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
MAYBE in next mk game (liu kang ending is canon) Havik will be the "new" Quanchi , Onaga the "New" Shao kahn and Reiko something between Shang Tsung and Kotal Kahn at same time ??

Kai "New" kung lao
Mavado or Jarek "new" Kano

:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Has the Lucky Rabbit’s Foot soul augment always been there?

Augments have finally updated and it’s one that I’ve just noticed. The description for it is “Increases your Luck by 100%”.

Possibly coinciding with the datamined Test Your Luck? (alongside Might and Strike of course).

Mr.Khen

I am you
How did Geras return from Chaosrealm what ended up happening with Havik??

And I also wonder what was Liu and Fujin were talking about when they stepped aside at the beginning, maybe Liu did infact predicted the whole thing which is kind of kool it that's the case.

Has the Lucky Rabbit’s Foot soul augment always been there?

Augments have finally updated and it’s one that I’ve just noticed. The description for it is “Increases your Luck by 100%”.

Possibly coinciding with the datamined Test Your Luck? (alongside Might and Strike of course).
I've had that early on in the games life, the lucky rabbits foot doesn't do anything I think though.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
How did Geras return from Chaosrealm what ended up happening with Havik??
Hopefully these questions will be answered in Aftermath 2.0. Or maybe it was just a glorious easter egg.

Fanboyism aside, I think the whole point of sending Geras to Chaosrealm was to give Geras a plausible excuse as to why he didn't just re-appear ten seconds later after Shang Tsung teleported him away.

And I also wonder what was Liu and Fujin were talking about when they stepped aside at the beginning, maybe Liu did infact predicted the whole thing which is kind of kool it that's the case.
Wasn't this explained in the end? Shang Tsung accuses Liu Kang of erasing Shang's victory spree from the hourglass in order to make him believe he was changing history, while he was doing what Liu Kang foresaw that Shang would do. He probably told Fujin "Let him take the crown and win against Kronika. Then I'll make my move. I got this."

Mr.Khen

I am you
Hopefully these questions will be answered in Aftermath 2.0. Or maybe it was just a glorious easter egg.

Fanboyism aside, I think the whole point of sending Geras to Chaosrealm was to give Geras a plausible excuse as to why he didn't just re-appear ten seconds later after Shang Tsung teleported him away.

Wasn't this explained in the end? Shang Tsung accuses Liu Kang of erasing Shang's victory spree from the hourglass in order to make him believe he was changing history, while he was doing what Liu Kang foresaw that Shang would do. He probably told Fujin "Let him take the crown and win against Kronika. Then I'll make my move. I got this."

Makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.