What's new

Afteraftermath leaks & rumors ... enter only with a huge grain of salt (Warning: Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
People are gonna be mad as hell when it turns out I'M the last DLC.

That's right, me. Boxy Angelman.
I'm the last DLC for MK11, and I'm leaking MYSELF so this can finally end.
I release on November 9'th, Box Day, complete with NINE tournament variations.
And because I believe in giving back to the people, I will only cost $2.99 to purchase.

You thought my Kombat Presidential campaign was just the desperate ploy of a delusional Box to draw attention to draining the FGC swamp of hate and dumbassery like the thousand leakers who couldn't find a leak if they were a hole in a boat?
YOU WERE MISTAKEN.
I am taking my campaign TO THE HEART OF KOMBAT ITSELF, because only I have the power to both stop Titan Shang Tsung and put an end to this completely fucking ridiculous influx of leaks, fake leaks, reverse leaks, sideways leaks, and leaks from all the way up in space.

Sorry to ruin the surprise.

#AngelmanForPresident
#StopLeakingLeaksThatArentLeaks

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
People are gonna be mad as hell when it turns out I'M the last DLC.

That's right, me. Boxy Angelman.
I'm the last DLC for MK11, and I'm leaking MYSELF so this can finally end.
I release on November 9'th, Box Day, complete with NINE tournament variations.
And because I believe in giving back to the people, I will only cost $2.99 to purchase.

You thought my Kombat Presidential campaign was just the desperate ploy of a delusional Box to draw attention to draining the FGC swamp of hate and dumbassery like the thousand leakers who couldn't find a leak if they were a hole in a boat?
YOU WERE MISTAKEN.
I am taking my campaign TO THE HEART OF KOMBAT ITSELF, because only I have the power to both stop Titan Shang Tsung and put an end to this completely fucking ridiculous influx of leaks, fake leaks, reverse leaks, sideways leaks, and leaks from all the way up in space.

Sorry to ruin the surprise.

#AngelmanForPresident
#StopLeakingLeaksThatArentLeaks
Surprise already ruined.

Sorry, but you were ninja'd.
Deathstroke187 already leaked you via DM.

I already know six out of those nine variations you're gonna have. Joke's on you.

lol the drama people make to get attention. Even the leaks that outright say bullshit are more exciting, they at least have the decency of having a composition of false but entertaining theories.

i know everything release date characters and new content coming for the next pack. i really dont care what you guys think. Rambo wont be in.
Sure you do, so where's the tease then...that's the problem with insiders like yourself, you say you know but then do not share and got all worked up over people calling you a liar or a fake. Now I've proven myself, told people all I know and how I know and I couldn't care less if people questioned me still. It's about just sharing something because fans are hungry for information and NRS have been poorly marketing and sharing information so that should be enough of a reason. Your way of dragging this out, makes me think you like the fact that people keep on asking you and quoting you and thus it's all about you instead of the information. Therefore, I don't think you know anything at all. Could be wrong, but there's other ways to go about sharing your info and it's not like this. So prove us wrong, give us something we can confirm and we'll all give you credit once it's out.

Damis

Noob
i cant believe anything that deathstroke guy is saying, because he didnt answer even in DMs
you are setting yourself up for disapointment nickolaidas :*

mattteo

Noob
Taeven, Daegon, Reiko, and Rambo huh? That's hella disappointing

Who the fuck wants Taeven and Daegon? They're generic characters hand made for 2006 nu metal fans. Get them outta here

I like Daegon and Taven. Did you listen to this:
?

Of all the characters mentioned by the writer Shawn Kittelsen (Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Frost, Takeda, Goro, Onaga, Daegon, Kenshi, Raiden, Fujin, Kotal, Sheeva) only Daegon and Onaga haven't been in the game. That is definitely strange, especially as there would have been a probable new design for Daegon. Onaga wasn't really himself, as Goro just took his image, but I fully expect Daegon to be among the DLC, as 3-4 leaks said.

Status
Not open for further replies.