What's new

- A collection of the crazy

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
You need to grow up and actually be with a woman dude.
I'm with one right now, and literally just got out of bed. Chill. They are human beings, not inanimate objects or trophies.

For now, I suggest you guys stop talking and listen to the only woman in this thread. I'll be back later to explain from a male perspective.

Skedar70

Noob
FYI if a woman lets you kiss her, doesn't mean you have the right to put your hand down her pants, or take her hand and put it on your junk. If a woman lets you touch her breast, it doesn't give you the right to do ANYTHING. It's easy to see if someone is feeling uncomfortable, and if you're being pushy you're fucking scum, end of story. If you're not sure, then ask, use WORDS.
Lol I'm sad for you. You need some real life action not all this bs theory. You go ahead and keep asking. "Hey can you touch my dick... please?" LOl

Espio

Kokomo
I hope none of you have kids especially girls. If there's a ten year age gap and the person is still a teenager while you're in my age range (almost 30 to late 20's). You want your kid talking to someone that much older and he was pursuing her before she was even legal? Let's keep it real for once.

Last edited:

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
He didn't need to be banned for that. I get what he was saying. When you're courting a woman, some of them like that type of shit. Not every one, of course not. But sometimes thats what gets the job done

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
I really can't judge the DMS story, just because I don't know the 2 people involved. This seems an instance where you have to know the 2 people on a personal level if you want to make a clear judgement.
-How mature was she at 17/18
-Did he/she have many (sexual) relationships before
-How mature was he at 28 (pretty immature imo, but that's just judging by his online persona)

It's easy to say that he/she did wrong as they were both wrong in my opinion. I can understand Skedar and Vslayer's standpoint at the same time, except for Skedar's "ready for action" post, what the f* was wrong with that, lol. I had my fair share of awkward sexual moments tbh, some things happened that I didn't really want/liked and vice versa.
The best answer is just like Vslayer said, talk when shit gets awkward. Saves you a lot of sticky situations afterwards, like the one DMS is in right now. I respect her feelings, but I do not like the judgmental mob mentality that comes with Twitter. These things should be solved on a personal level, that's why you have friends and both had mutual friends at that.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I think what some of you aren't getting is that yes she was cool with a,b, and c, but not d. And sure who knows she may have moved his hands to her breasts and so he felt he could move hers to his junk, but when she said no that isn't cool and he did it again, that's where the problem lies. Putting aside of course that she was underage which makes it all a moot point anyways.

Doing so after she expresses desire not to is called forcing her. And that's never ok.

Last edited:

Immortal

Blind justice....
Lol I'm sad for you. You need some real life action not all this bs theory. You go ahead and keep asking. "Hey can you touch my dick... please?" LOl
For the record im happily married for 20 years now and have 2 daughters in about the same age that she was at the time and i simply cannot understand your mental state. It seems like your "horny parts" are clouding your mind coz you're talking total bs.

My daughters can date whoever they want, is it a dude 10 years older or another woman i fully support them and their choices. I trust them.

but if a dude like DMS would do something like that to one of them im pretty sure i would perform Kotals brutality (from back throw) on him.

There is no valid excuse for molesting women, children, racism, you name it. Those people don't belong in the society. If you don't accept that then buy yourself a land in the middle of nowhere and fuck off. You can live there by your own rules.

Last edited:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I see a lot of people saying things like "some women/men/etc. like it like this", etc. I want to be clear that this isn't about what any specific person likes. Everyone's different. This is about how you figure out what someone likes and whether they are comfortable. And how to do so in a way that avoids actually harassing people who might not be ok with it, are making up their mind and haven't yet, etc.

So how do you figure it out? A few concepts are important: 1) Indicators of interest 2) Indicators of comfort (body language, words, situational things) 3)The person moves ahead on their own 4) Verbal consent. It's important to note that although you should be looking for indicators of interest/comfort, you can also misread them, so it's important that you make use of all these options if need be, not just the first two.

If it's unclear, don't just keep pushing -- clear it up.

--------------------

Talking about Inifinitii's story and show how these things apply:

If somebody says "Do you want to go to a hotel?/Let's go to my room" and the other person says "Well, I'm actually more into X than men" (you can adjust this for the genders involved) that is not enthusiastic consent. Nor is that comfort. If they are giving excuses "Well, my mom is tracking my location on her cell phone" etc., that's not comfort or consent. Lots of people give excuses when they're unsure or feel uncomfortable and don't want to hurt your feelings directly. It's important to note that just because the person doesn't flat-out send you packing, doesn't mean it's cool to keep begging or pushing them, or repeating some action until you think they'll give in and do what you want them to. They may be enjoying hanging out with you and not want to kill the vibe, but also not want to go further in that moment. Emotions are complex.

If you're in a position of power (you're significantly older than they are, you have seniority over them in an organization or job, they look up to you, you're a known personality and they're a fan, etc) or you're in a situation where they might feel unsafe (they are outnumbered by the gender they're interested in, they are alone, etc) then you need to make doubly sure. You can never be careful enough in those situations because it's so easy to mistake influence for interest.

If you're in an intimate situation and you take someone's hand to do something and they pull it back, that's a sign that you need to chill out and reassess. If you get an indicator of discomfort, even if it's not a hard 'no', you should hit the brakes and verify together. 'No' is not the only sign of discomfort. Someone turning away, pulling their hand/arm/etc back, flinching in an uncomfortable way can be indicators of discomfort. Their facial expression or their voice can be, as well. If you're not sure, ask them how they're feeling. I don't mean some long, awkward, complicated speech.. Just be confident and direct. It takes 2 seconds to ask somebody "Are you cool with this/is this ok?" or "Should we slow down?" and it can save you from making some very bad mistakes.

Key concept 1: Consent is a staged process. It's not like everyone who meets you, even if they like you, is giving you consent to everything just because they consented to a first step (or a second step, etc). At every step of the process, it's your job to figure out 1) How comfortable your partner is, and 2) Whether they're ok with going to the next step, or not.

Key concept 2: If you want to avoid people feeling harassed, you need need to either clear things up directly when you're unsure, or just take a rain check and wait until you're in a situation where it's more obvious and you are sure. 'She/he might have liked it' is not good enough after the fact once the damage is done. If it's too murky, it's way better to ask or just chill out than to roll the dice on leaving someone with an experience that could take them years to recover from.

For indicators of comfort, if you want to avoid screwing this up, it's important to look for enthusiastic answers. "No" then "no" then "no" then "Well, maybe ok" is not an enthusiastic answer. Not getting a "no" is not an enthusiastic answer by itself.. Sometimes people need time to figure things out. Sometimes people are afraid to say how they feel. If you take these as consent you're rolling the dice and in danger of hurting someone. If they're just neutral and you can't tell if they're enjoying your advances, then clarify it, don't just assume.

Never beg someone for or push someone into sex, sexual actions, or to do something they're not expressing that they're comfortable doing. The fact that you eventually get them to do it doesn't mean they felt comfortable with it or were ok with the whole thing. If you ask or suggest and you're getting no enthusiasm back or neutrality only, slow down and make that person feel more comfortable, and pay attention to the signs they give you back. It's perfectly ok to be patient in order to verify that someone is ok. Rushing leads to mistakes and regrets.

Whatever people tell you, I've not been in a single situation where someone who was excited and wanted to move forward was discouraged simply because they were asked if it was cool. It hasn't stopped me from being able to enjoy finding and meeting mates. It's always worth taking the time to figure it out when need be. This doesn't mean you need to be afraid of talking to people you're interested in or taking things to the next level with someone who's interested in you. It just means that you need to be patient, aware, and careful when you do. This is how we can all do a better job of making each other feel comfortable and protecting each other.

Immortal

Blind justice....
I don't think dudes should be crucified for reading signs wrong.
Nobody is doing that. Did you read the whole story here? If you misread the situation you apologize, explain yourself and both parties can move on from it. That's clearly not the case here.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Some of you make me want to puke on your fucking shoes. Jesus Christ.

HOW ARE YOU THIS GODDAMN DENSE

Can’t believe “No means no” is a hot take that needs to be said in the year 2020. Good god.
And again, people get KILLED for being adamant about doing the Maya Angelou and believing who people are the first time we see it and wanting them fucking dealt with, but have NOTHING TO SAY when absolutely horrific shit is happening INSIDE THEIR COMMUNITY and we're listening to people talk like I'm seeing in this thread. Thank fucking God I have birthday rum at home for tonight because I need to burn this trash out of my mind forever.

I hope none of you have kids especially girls. If there's a ten year age gap and the person is still a teenager while you're in my age range (almost 30 to late 20's). You want your kid talking to someone that much older and he was pursuing her before she was even legal? Let's keep it real for once.
THANK YOU, SANE ESPIO.

Last edited:

DeftMonk

Noob
I see a lot of people saying things like "some women/men/etc. like it like this", etc. I want to be clear that this isn't about what any specific person likes. Everyone's different. This is about how you figure out what someone likes and whether they are comfortable. And how to do so in a way that avoids actually harassing people who might not be ok with it, are making up their mind and haven't yet, etc.

So how do you figure it out? A few concepts are important: 1) Indicators of interest 2) Indicators of comfort (body language, words, situational things) 3)The person moves ahead on their own 4) Verbal consent. It's important to note that although you should be looking for indicators of interest/comfort, you can also misread them, so it's important that you make use of all these options if need be, not just the first two.

If it's unclear, don't just keep pushing -- clear it up.

--------------------

Talking about Inifinitii's story and show how these things apply:

If somebody says "Do you want to go to a hotel?/Let's go to my room" and the other person says "Well, I'm actually more into X than men" (you can adjust this for the genders involved) that is not enthusiastic consent. Nor is that comfort. If they are giving excuses "Well, my mom is tracking my location on her cell phone" etc., that's not comfort or consent. Lots of people give excuses when they're unsure or feel uncomfortable and don't want to hurt your feelings directly. It's important to note that just because the person doesn't flat-out send you packing, doesn't mean it's cool to keep begging or pushing them, or repeating some action until you think they'll give in and do what you want them to. They may be enjoying hanging out with you and not want to kill the vibe, but also not want to go further in that moment. Emotions are complex.

If you're in a position of power (you're significantly older than they are, you have seniority over them in an organization or job, they look up to you, you're a known personality and they're a fan, etc) or you're in a situation where they might feel unsafe (they are outnumbered by the gender they're interested in, they are alone, etc) then you need to make doubly sure. You can never be careful enough in those situations because it's so easy to mistake influence for interest.

If you're in an intimate situation and you take someone's hand to do something and they pull it back, that's a sign that you need to chill out and reassess. If you get an indicator of discomfort, even if it's not a hard 'no', you should hit the brakes and verify together. 'No' is not the only sign of discomfort. Someone turning away, pulling their hand/arm/etc back, flinching in an uncomfortable way can be indicators of discomfort. Their facial expression or their voice can be, as well. If you're not sure, ask them how they're feeling. I don't mean some long, awkward, complicated speech.. Just be confident and direct. It takes 2 seconds to ask somebody "Are you cool with this/is this ok?" or "Should we slow down?" and it can save you from making some very bad mistakes.

Key concept 1: Consent is a staged process. It's not like everyone who meets you, even if they like you, is giving you consent to everything just because they consented to a first step (or a second step, etc). At every step of the process, it's your job to figure out 1) How comfortable your partner is, and 2) Whether they're ok with going to the next step, or not.

Key concept 2: If you want to avoid people feeling harassed, you need need to either clear things up directly when you're unsure, or just take a rain check and wait until you're in a situation where it's more obvious and you are sure. 'She/he might have liked it' is not good enough after the fact once the damage is done. If it's too murky, it's way better to ask or just chill out than to roll the dice on leaving someone with an experience that could take them years to recover from.

For indicators of comfort, if you want to avoid screwing this up, it's important to look for enthusiastic answers. "No" then "no" then "no" then "Well, maybe ok" is not an enthusiastic answer. Not getting a "no" is not an enthusiastic answer by itself.. Sometimes people need time to figure things out. Sometimes people are afraid to say how they feel. If you take these as consent you're rolling the dice and in danger of hurting someone. If they're just neutral and you can't tell if they're enjoying your advances, then clarify it, don't just assume.

Never beg someone for or push someone into sex, sexual actions, or to do something they're not expressing that they're comfortable doing. The fact that you eventually get them to do it doesn't mean they felt comfortable with it or were ok with the whole thing. If you ask or suggest and you're getting no enthusiasm back or neutrality only, slow down and make that person feel more comfortable, and pay attention to the signs they give you back. It's perfectly ok to be patient in order to verify that someone is ok. Rushing leads to mistakes and regrets.

Whatever people tell you, I've not been in a single situation where someone who was excited and wanted to move forward was discouraged simply because they were asked if it was cool. it hasn't stopped me from being able to enjoy finding and meeting mates. It's always worth taking the time to figure it out when need be. This doesn't mean you need to be afraid of talking to people you're interested in or taking things to the next level with someone who's interested in you. It just means that you need to be patient, aware, and careful when you do. This is how we can all do a better job of making each other feel comfortable and protecting each other.
lol crimson teachin those kids. Like someone else mentioned tho if they are trying to stop advancements and you keep going no matter what it’s not kosher. Maybe schools need to start teaching at a young age a safe word that is acceptable world wide lol.
Edit:I guess that is “no”. Nevermind that word suffices. But still people seem to be constantly confused if it’s ok to advance or not.

Based on some of the responses in here I feel like I must have read a different twitlonger or something.

He asked me if I’ve ever felt a d&*# before, to which I answered no. He looked at me as if I were crazy and grabbed my hand. He placed my hand on it and imitated me stroking him. I wasn’t into it, so I pulled my hand away. He grabbed my hand and made me do it again. I was scared that if I pulled away again that something crazier could happen, so I gave him a handjob
How can anyone read this part (if they read it) and not fully understand that he pressured her into this handjob? Making jokes about needing signed wavers before progressing into each step of sex tells me you're on another planet when it comes to what happened to Infinitii.

Maybe the reading level around here is so low that it just pulled out a shovel or something, I dunno, so let me point it out again:

I wasn’t into it, so I pulled my hand away. He grabbed my hand and made me do it again.

Okay, maybe one more time:

I wasn’t into it, so I pulled my hand away.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
What do you think of the DMS?

The way I see it is he was hitting on Infinty he did get to a point (he was making out with her, got a handjob, touched her tits, slept in her room etc) and she was ok with it. Then she started rejecting him. He got mad for a while but then moved on and kept his distance. Then she got together with king and they became friends with DMS again and everything normal. But now she comes out with this whole story like if its some sort of abuse or something? So what if he wanted to have sex with her and invited her to a hotel. She said no and nothing happened he didn't force her into anything. Everybody now is responding to her like "God I'm so sorry this happened to you" what? Why? what happened to her? did he hit her or force her to do something did he rape her? No then WTH?
Yikes

You’re full of shit lol. I hope to God you don’t have a daughter

Just because you’re kissing someone doesn’t automatically mean you get to do whatever you want. She was clear as day uncomfortable and he definitely took advantage.

It’s guys like you that gives good guys like me a bad rep. Sick af

Ilthuain

Lost in a labyrinth of egoism
About to sound like the old bastard I am...

Young men need to take a class on how to court. This shit I'm reading here is mind-blowing. Grabbing someone's hand and making them touch your dick is okay?? What the hell is happening?

If someone isn't into something, don't do it. If you don't know if they are into it or not, don't do it. If you need to know, ask. It's not difficult.

I'm not exactly Don Juan, but in all my years of dating women (and men), it has been pretty damn clear if they're into something or not. Communication is not a buzz kill. It's something adults do.