What's new

50x fatalities on same character just for one head? WTF

Option for a shortcut would be great. Sort of like how in Killer Instinct you can cut an Ultra Combo short with a special input and it still counts as an Ultra. I'd love to see this.
I don't know how KI or other fighters utilize such shortcuts, but im glad they do cause it proves that is possible.

Also, they put so much effort for intros and outros - like anybody cares. Couldn't fatal blows have 5 different animations at least? I mean we are bound to watch them more than mk9 and mkx combined.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I don't know how KI or other fighters utilize such shortcuts, but im glad they do cause it proves that is possible.

Also, they put so much effort for intros and outros - like anybody cares. Couldn't fatal blows have 5 different animations at least? I mean we are bound to watch them more than mk9 and mkx combined.
There's no reason why an optional input can't be implemented to cut the animation short and still deal the same damage.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
This is insane. And I don't want to even mention the 75 fatals, 75 brutals, 100 kb, 25000 liters of blood, 125 fatal blows, 50 flawless 50 wins 150 kb requirements for EACH char for the specific towers. And they don't even count if you don't have the towers activated.

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
This is insane. And I don't want to even mention the 75 fatals, 75 brutals, 100 kb, 25000 liters of blood, 125 fatal blows, 50 flawless 50 wins 150 kb requirements for EACH char for the specific towers. And they don't even count if you don't have the towers activated.
Yeah it’s a bit much. Pretty sure release day was even worse. Like 250 fatalities for some characters? Yikes!

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
They should have things available to be unlocked through online fights. People should have the option to not offline grind.

That said the heads are obviously meant to be earned naturally. If youve been playing towers consistently you probably arent far off from getting some as is. I'd just go through the whole survivor tower on very easy until things start to unlock since you need all the heads at some point anyway. And by me I mean sonyas ai while these burgers cook lol

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
They should have things available to be unlocked through online fights. People should have the option to not offline grind.

That said the heads are obviously meant to be earned naturally. If youve been playing towers consistently you probably arent far off from getting some as is. I'd just go through the whole survivor tower on very easy until things start to unlock since you need all the heads at some point anyway. And by me I mean sonyas ai while these burgers cook lol
Makes one wonder how NRS got the principles of unlocking content backwards. Only in this game can you unlock content by NOT playing the game while playing it online yields you fuck all. :confused:

M.D.

Fatalities is easy, the idiotic 125 fatal blows grind is ATROCEOUS as if you set the ai on very easy it takes 100 years for them to take you to 30%, and if you set it on hard it reads your inputs and blocks the FB then kills you.

This is the most idiotic grind I witnessed in my entire life.

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
Fatalities is easy, the idiotic 125 fatal blows grind is ATROCEOUS as if you set the ai on very easy it takes 100 years for them to take you to 30%, and if you set it on hard it reads your inputs and blocks the FB then kills you.

Does it count your ai fighter doing them? I've noticed my ai fighters land fatal blow nearly every match on medium difficulty iirc.

M.D.

Yes, as long as you're in the tower. But, you need to have your character tower level 4 summoned during this, otherwise it won't count towards it.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
KBs? Feeling dense at the moment, what do you mean by this?

M.D.

THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE LEVEL 5 CHARACTER TOWER ARE 100 WINS 150 FATAL BLOWS 125 FATALITIES 125 BRUTALITIES AAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG KKKKKKIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS????????????????????????????????????????

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE LEVEL 5 CHARACTER TOWER ARE 100 WINS 150 FATAL BLOWS 125 FATALITIES 125 BRUTALITIES AAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG KKKKKKIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS????????????????????????????????????????
Now those are the grinds that are actually ridiculous. What is the reward for this?? Another ugly skin?

Afumba

Noob

Does it count your ai fighter doing them? I've noticed my ai fighters land fatal blow nearly every match on medium difficulty iirc.
The AI Fatal blow count... you can combine it with head grinding in Klassic Survival Tower. There is a Konsumable that lets you start the fight with Fatal blow, it lasts for the whole tower.

Not that this fixing anything.... for all character towers you probably need something like 10.000 FBs lol
GL finding ~400 of those Konsumables and HF running as many Klassic Survival Towers ;-(

Last edited:

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Can you have multiple towers active to work towards? I know I unlocked Cassie's and Frost's and I believe the work I did towards Frost's applied even though Cassie's was showing in the ToT menu.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
you cant do them in klassic?