What's new

50x fatalities on same character just for one head? WTF

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Another problem with the grind with this game is A. the grind isn't worth the rewards and B. I feel it takes away from getting better at the game itself, regardless if you're a casual or hardcore player. With this game I decided to do story, towers, arcade etc, etc and waited to go online longer than I usually do with MK and it definitely made me feel behind than I normally am from a competitive point of view. I pretty much don't care about the heads right now, feel like this shit will take you months if not years depending on how busy a life you have. I do hope MK 12 they tone it down with the grind and shit honestly. I agree with most here, this shit should count towards everymode the fact that it's limited to towers is lame.

I think the heads are not very challenging to get, and since I play towers of time a lot I am very close to unlocking all of them.
But fatalities? Man are they drawn out. Not even the fatalities themselves (some of which start seeming obnoxiously long after 10th time you do them), but the three second loading after fatality to the stats ticking, and then it loads the slow movin up the tower animation that you have to skip. It didn't bother me at the start, but at the end of every match I'm pretty much just sitting staring at the screen for about a minute doing nothing.

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
You’re*

The amount of time you took to bitch about this, you could’ve been farming survivor. If you can’t take an hr out your time to get a head then maybe you shouldn’t be doing it at all
Hour*

You also missed proper punctuation as well as other grammatical errors. Don't correct other people's grammar when yours is also bad.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Guys just play towers, do mercies and fatalities or brutalities and eventually you'll have enough hearts, and heads to unlock stuff in the Krypt. Who sits there hours on end doing this....i dont think the devs designed it to be that way lol

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
I'm forever trapped in Perfection Is The Key (Tower 7) and I'll never beat without going a character I don't want to play. This kind of set-up is incredibly unfair and makes the game...not fun, really.

Afumba

Noob
I'm forever trapped in Perfection Is The Key (Tower 7) and I'll never beat without going a character I don't want to play. This kind of set-up is incredibly unfair and makes the game...not fun, really.
Dont know what character you play but that stage is won by konsumables and spamming. Pick Kunai, SF radio and grenades + fire damage increase, pick a 2-3hit string that doesnt get you poisoned then walk towards the opponent and hit that combo + konsumables till they dead (konsumables not at the same time). You can also replace the grenades for talisman (enemy cant block) or jataakas thingy (immune for a short time). It should worknqith any character.

skahwt

Noob
If you play Baraka it’s not so bad. F4xxxCommand Grab works pretty well. It took me about 4 attempts.

Sonzai

Noob
Didn't read the entire post so apologies if this was said before
What you want to do is go into clasic towers
Find one who has Cetrion as the first fighter
Pick a fighter beat her and do a fatality then restart the tower and beat her again using the other fatality
(you don't need to unlock them to use them just look it up online)
Then do this for every character in the game
then you have all the fatality achievments, Cetrion's head and medalion for the crypt and that achievment for placing a head on a spike

As for the rest of the cast, honestly just let that stuff come naturally
1250 matches really isn't that much if you don't think about it and just play the game
I don't know why people have this obsession to unlock everything in the game in the first month

It's just some skins and gear right? just do the same method for your mains if you really want them

I don't know why people have this obsession to unlock everything in the game in the first month
It's pretty possible to do naturally. I've done a complete swipe of the Krypt by now and restored it back.
The real hard stuff are character towers.