What's new

50x fatalities on same character just for one head? WTF

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
In the krypt in order to get those fucking warrior shrine heads to unlock awards you have to do some time consuming shit just to get one damn head? this is insane in my opinion. I really do not think challenges should be this long to achieve. Why? it's so boring to face the same opponent 50 times?! and perform a fatality. I rather spend all of that time getting good with characters, beating Ai's on harder difficulties or towers of time. Whoever accepts grinding for these heads are just insane.

Might-Taro 19

You can literally just do the survivor tower on very easy. 25 matches one round each. Shouldn’t take no more than a minute for each fight.

Do it 2x and boom. There goes y’all 50 fatalities right there. An hour tops.

Y’all complain about the dumbest shit
It's the same requirement Lolz your just trying to make it sound pretty with flowers..

Samsara

Resident Cynic
You can literally just do the survivor tower on very easy. 25 matches one round each. Shouldn’t take no more than a minute for each fight.

Do it 2x and boom. There goes y’all 50 fatalities right there. An hour tops.

Y’all complain about the dumbest shit
Are you intentionally being dumb right now?

You need 1250 fights dude, not 100. That way more than 2x survival towers.

S+ Main

Noob
if the first opponent in the tower is sub you can beat and fatal him then restart the tower to fatal him 50 times, I think that's the fastest way to do it.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
On a survival tower. There are 25 fights.

Its not 50 fatalities WITH that character.

Its 50 fatalities AGAINST that character.

You would need to run survival tower 50 TIMES to fatality every character 50 times.
Bruh

You start the tower. Kill that person. REPEAT THAT FIGHT 50x. That’s an hour. Move on to the next person. Rinse and repeat. Wtf are you taking about

Might-Taro 19

Bruh

You start the tower. Kill that person. REPEAT THAT FIGHT 50x. That’s an hour. Move on to the next person. Rinse and repeat. Wtf are you taking about
Uh huh? and how we supposed to be fighting the same character over and over? explain yourself doctor Moses