What's new

3rd Kombat Kast - Wednesday 27th February

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I hated the IGN guy. I think this was the worst Kombat Kast so far.
Only good thing was Johnny.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Hmm, wtf, I watched this episode for a beta reveal of 10 seconds? BIG reveal my ass.

Anyway, I LOVE all of Johnny Cage designs, they look stunning and surprisingly colorful.

BUT, Jax just got revealed in the Jade VS Sonya fight, and I'm NOT happy about that, Jacqui needs to shine, and she can't do that with her daddy appearing again OVER the likes of Noob and Rain...

It seems one of the last spots goes to another returning MKX character, another human another Special Forces character. I don't want to complain, but this is grave news.

Also the purple on Skarlet = fugly, I do like the orange on Sonya though! Johnny and Sonya can wear any color, the ninja's should just stick with their main colors.

Those are my opinions, don't hate me for it.

Gamer68

Fujin!
With this and them making Baraka’s spark a high, I think they’re to nerf zoning pre-release.

Kinda worried about that. I don’t typically like zoning unless it’s a trap character, but I think viable(but not dominant) zoning is healthy for a game.
It's probably better for them to let the game launch without any heavy zoning, and kinda patch better projectiles in. The only reason why I say this is because there were a lot of kneejerk reactions to Deadshot in Injustice 2 that was kinda unhealthy to the scene overall.

NRS can avoid the "spamming"/heavy zoning rants and drama if they slowly introduce it vs. just dropping it on everyone right off the bat.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
They should just stop with those Kombat Kasts. They are so boring and amateurish, just wow.
They showed 10 minutes of Johnny gameplay and announced limited beta for the US only... what's the point?
Huge letdown. During MKX I looked forward to the kombat kasts. I feel there's almost no point to finish the streams. 10 minute overview and leave.

There's 0 hype barely any teases. Idk thank God for the leak.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Huge letdown. During MKX I looked forward to the kombat kasts. I feel there's almost no point to finish the streams. 10 minute overview and leave.

There's 0 hype barely any teases. Idk thank God for the leak.
I agree with this a little bit, I really can't stand Tyler...
BUT there are some little teases in there that make it a little bit more bearable, some intro conversations between the characters for example, and today we've seen the best looking Jade of all time. I agree there could be much more, but there can always be more.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
I am pissed off but i wouldn't say anything about it. Have fun with yourselves NRS, good work. Bravo. HA HA HA such a huge announcement... a dirt on my shoe..