What's new

3rd Kombat Kast - Wednesday 27th February

Afumba

Noob
Hype-wise the way they are doing this is completely garbage.
Its definitely more hype to see a character revealed for the first time during the kombatkast along with the gameplay/break down.

From a marketing standpoint on the other hand the way they are doing it is probably more favorable. And the NRS folks are trying their hardest to sell it as "the hypest way we can do it"

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
So....JC is revealed and will be reviewed in this Kombat Kast BUT theres still a chance we might get another character revealed. I mean, they're going slow as fuck with these reveals so it would make sense to show off another character. I dunno man...these damn tweets are messing with me!

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
BETA stuff being the big reveal? Seriously? I hope not. We already know that shit from a Dutch-thing, they are slow like always if that is true and that is no big reveal or anything special for people not in the BETA. Like most casuals who view the KK.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
So....JC is revealed and will be reviewed in this Kombat Kast BUT theres still a chance we might get another character revealed. I mean, they're going slow as fuck with these reveals so it would make sense to show off another character. I dunno man...these damn tweets are messing with me!
Do not do this to yourself lol. The announcement will be the beta.

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw D'Vorah today too, though.

Cassie Cyrus

We found out the details on how long the beta will run because we deciphered what some dutch retailer spilled early.

To the majority of the world that aren't as obsessive as TYM, the beta details is still a huge announcement.
And that's why I said that KK are freaking slow, and that is a fact. I swallow these words when they show something else.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Yeah hope the huge announcement isnt a beta because i can wait for that some weeks but how about more info about the game than some drops of water.

projectzero00

nomnomnom
Not sure I'll watch this. Not a fan of JC and I ain't spending my Wednesday evening watching a character I'll never play in detail, plus a beta announcement. Gosh those slow reveals are killing my hype. At this point even characters like Jacqui or Frost would spark my interest.

Confirmed.

I like how musclely she looks.

Tyler made a correction:
https://twitter.com/tylerlansdown/status/1100569590952796160

There will be 1 character reveal! The one shown at IGN is the one they will show off at the Kombat Kast!

And then there is another big announcement.
Typical IGN, posting things too early or too late.

Tyler made a correction:
https://twitter.com/tylerlansdown/status/1100569590952796160

There will be 1 character reveal! The one shown at IGN is the one they will show off at the Kombat Kast!

And then there is another big announcement.
Typical IGN, posting things too early or too late.
To think people actually want these body types back....yikes. Issa no from me, dawg.
Worship her abs! WORSHIP THE ABS!

People will never be happy with the reveals.

If they stretch them out, it's "i want to see more, there won't be enough time to see everything before release". If they drop a nuke and show everything, then people will get bored of the game before it's released. Or just complain that it's missing something they want, or complain that what they saw 3 months before release isn't the same as the finished version.

No matter what someone will complain...

I like the way they're doing it. A little bit at a time, you get to see some characters, reveals, some random matches etc. If they don't reveal the full cast/features before release, who gives a shit? I'm still buying the game day 1. And no doubt 99% of the regulars on this site will be as well.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
People will never be happy with the reveals.

If they stretch them out, it's "i want to see more, there won't be enough time to see everything before release". If they drop a nuke and show everything, then people will get bored of the game before it's released. Or just complain that it's missing something they want, or complain that what they saw 3 months before release isn't the same as the finished version.

No matter what someone will complain...

I like the way they're doing it. A little bit at a time, you get to see some characters, reveals, some random matches etc. If they don't reveal the full cast/features before release, who gives a shit? I'm still buying the game day 1. And no doubt 99% of the regulars on this site will be as well.
Truth. Nail on the head right here.

Cassie Cyrus

Does it even start in about half an hour like normally? I live in Europe, so what time does this one start? 22:00 like always? Or later?