What's new

Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network/DevPro)

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
I play with Shang everyday. I'm going to stop soon though, I feel like since the new format, people have been more tier-whorey and there are a LOT more netdeckers now.

EDIT: Just takes away the fun of trying to make decks out of shitty cards.
I almost got my assault deck worked out. These cards are cool once u get them out but they never stay long except stardust dragon.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i don't care much for fusion gate, Light Hero Beat is where its at :)

i'll probably just find someone else who will help me make a photon deck i guess x.x

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Spellbooks are still pretty good, and so much fun! Free +1 every turn is pretty god like.

Khaotic_xShangx GGs man

I used Synchros, Galaxy Dragons, D-E-Heros, and Spellbooks. All broken decks, lol.

Axel_Redd

lol, spellbooks, nice :p.

all these new decks and i have no idea whats going on x.x. HELP O:

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
E-Heroes and Galaxy/Photons are broken. EFF super Fusion.

The Only reason my D-Hero deck isn't broken is 'cause it's not really a d-hero deck lol.I cross my fingers and hope I get destiny End ASAP.
I watched someone get that card out in 1 or 2 turns 2 days ago when azn was playing him. Lets just say azn had trouble getting rid of him and I think he ended up losing. Im not for sure tho. Im laughing on the inside cause juggs played the exact same decks i see every other person play on DN everyday with the exact same cards. Thats the only reason I play u and a few other people cause i know a duel wont involve the meta every time.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I watched someone get that card out in 1 or 2 turns 2 days ago when azn was playing him. Lets just say azn had trouble getting rid of him and I think he ended up losing. Im not for sure tho. Im laughing on the inside cause juggs played the exact same decks i see every other person play on DN everyday with the exact same cards. Thats the only reason I play u and a few other people cause i know a duel wont involve the meta every time.
If you find someone with the same cards as my decks I'll be surprised. I may use the same themes, (Hero's, Chaos, Synchro's, Spellbook, Spellcasters, etc), but they're made independently of any other deck. I'm not gonna use some shitty deck for the sake of being unique. I use decks that are fun to me, and decks that are fun usually are decks that win. And decks that win need to be consistent, thus you'll see a lot of the same cards/decks in my choices and in the meta.

The only decks I don't respect people using are decks that require little to no thought process. You just activate the cards and you win. Example Exodia stall, burn, and I still don't respect Wind-Ups, lol. But I'm not going to fault anyone for using these decks, I just won't respect them.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
So by ur words u just wrote summoning with spellbooks, Synchro decks, fusion D-E Heroes, and Chaos Dragons take effort to summon, win with, and be consistent or did i read that wrong? Cause i can tell u right now i can make a Spellbook/Fortune Lady Deck that will OTK off of an idea i have with those spellcasters but what fun would that be to OTK someone. I dont see the logic.

Edit: Im making a kill the meta deck when i play rated now. Everything is getting banished then we will see how good those meta decks are.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So by ur words u just wrote summoning with spellbooks, Synchro decks, fusion D-E Heroes, and Chaos Dragons take effort to summon, win with, and be consistent or did i read that wrong? Cause i can tell u right now i can make a Spellbook/Fortune Lady Deck that will OTK off of an idea i have with those spellcasters but what fun would that be to OTK someone. I dont see the logic.
They do take effort. And I didn't say Chaos dragons. But you're going to argue no matter what, at the end of the a day a win is a win.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
No arguement, it is just ur childish nature to keep posting pics of matches u play with me like u have a grudge against me or something. I can see if theis was MK then I would accept whatever cause it would be my actual skill level against someone elses instead of did the cpu give me good cards to start out with. The deck i played u with was a deck I told zero i was going to make with the assault mode cards. So u will never see a deck like that ever. Thats what i do on DN instead playing the same cards everyone else uses. Its like playing Kabal vs. Kenshi all day in MK. Top tier vs. Top tier when u have other options available. Use what u want sir. Ill stick with my decks and have fun with the lower tiers.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
No arguement, it is just ur childish nature to keep posting pics of matches u play with me like u have a grudge against me or something. I can see if theis was MK then I would accept whatever cause it would be my actual skill level against someone elses instead of did the cpu give me good cards to start out with. The deck i played u with was a deck I told zero i was going to make with the assault mode cards. So u will never see a deck like that ever. Thats what i do on DN instead playing the same cards everyone else uses. Its like playing Kabal vs. Kenshi all day in MK. Top tier vs. Top tier when u have other options available. Use what u want sir. Ill stick with my decks and have fun with the lower tiers.
top-tier v top-tier in a fighting game is not like it is in a card game.

You give 2 scrubs fight with Kabal and Kenshi and they'll still stay as scrubs.

You give 2 scrubs a pre-made Six sam deck and a pre-made Photon deck all they have to do is read and they're all good.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
top-tier v top-tier in a fighting game is not like it is in a card game.

You give 2 scrubs fight with Kabal and Kenshi and they'll still stay as scrubs.

You give 2 scrubs a pre-made Six sam deck and a pre-made Photon deck all they have to do is read and they're all good.
I agree with u on that then. On my assualt deck tho i thinking of going down to 2 assault monsters cause 3 in causing a problem but i will decide that later. I have found easy ways on bringing them out but the meta keeps killing them with there effs in 1 turn except for stardust so i dont get to keep them that much.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
No arguement, it is just ur childish nature to keep posting pics of matches u play with me like u have a grudge against me or something.
I was showing the draw power in Spellbooks, + the Priestess loop. Not my fault you take pictures personally.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Been trying out the new Firestar cards. They seem okay, need to find a better combination with them though.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
I was showing the draw power in Spellbooks, + the Priestess loop. Not my fault you take pictures personally.
I have 2 questions. How often do u play on DN and Do u play anyone except me? Once u answer those two questions i will reply with my point.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I have 2 questions. How often do u play on DN and Do u play anyone except me? Once u answer those two questions i will reply with my point.
I play on DN about 2 days a week. I have limited free time. I rarely if ever play anyone from here, you were the first TYM member I've played in awhile. That was also the first time I've used Spellbooks in a good while. I had forgotten how good the +1 every turn was.

Axel_Redd

i'll be sure to run 3 in my photon deck ^_^. im pretty sure light hero beat decks will run it as well.

Axel_Redd

it helps if you put a thrasher in, thrasher in light hero beat is boss. much better replacement for cyber dragon

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
it helps if you put a thrasher in, thrasher in light hero beat is boss. much better replacement for cyber dragon
I'm using the newish Noble Knight. Eff is "If you control a face up light normal monster, you can special this card is face up defense". Since it's a light level 4, if I have Alius on the field it's a free XYZ and I can go for Paradios, Excalibur, Blade armor or any other level 4. Pretty good combo. Plus if I have miracle, detatch both then go for Shining, so good.