What's new

Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network/DevPro)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dark Worlds are the king in this format. They were untouched... sigh

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
is that a red and blue build? how good are those? i've heard of em, but never seen one in action

and what the hell kinda lightsworn deck is that o-0? mine runs like 2 traps xD thats it.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Sick OTK I pulled off against a Dark World player.

Love my Hero deck so much. It's fun and really good.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Thoughts on Photons and Super Polymerisation anyone?

Neo eyes galaxy Dragon or w/e is gay as hell.It's worse than Skill-drain.

And Super Polymerisation is like Magical Dimension but worse since it can't be negated and it brings stronger monsters than whatever Spellcasters could bring.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
Thoughts on Photons and Super Polymerisation anyone?

Neo eyes galaxy Dragon or w/e is gay as hell.It's worse than Skill-drain.

And Super Polymerisation is like Magical Dimension but worse since it can't be negated and it brings stronger monsters than whatever Spellcasters could bring.
first off super poly is worse than magical cause u take my monster to make ur fusion monster and is a quick play spell too it think. The photon decks are getting crazy with the power and effs they have cause those dragons can come out easy as hell for a lvl 8 with 3000 atk. Did Neo just come out or something cause photon decks have grown in popularity ever since the new ban list came out.

Axel_Redd

a photon deck might be nice to try, that photon wizard is fuggin epic!! btw would anyone be interested in helping me improve my six sams? its the deck i play irl, so that info would be nice.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
a photon deck might be nice to try, that photon wizard is fuggin epic!! btw would anyone be interested in helping me improve my six sams? its the deck i play irl, so that info would be nice.
no disrespect to u but six sams are gay as hell. One of the easiest decks to possibly play. if im wrong, please explain why. Good luck with ur tourneys.

Axel_Redd

easy to play, difficult to master, also i recently picked up six sams because i wanted a deck upgrade and it was the cheapest one to make. i was originally stuck playing crystal beasts and yubel soooo yeaaaah....i really needed an upgrade in decks, and i picked them. Now im just trying to flesh it out a bit more, see if theres some unknown tech that most havent thought of yet that would make the deck i have even better, lol

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
first off super poly is worse than magical cause u take my monster to make ur fusion monster and is a quick play spell too it think. The photon decks are getting crazy with the power and effs they have cause those dragons can come out easy as hell for a lvl 8 with 3000 atk. Did Neo just come out or something cause photon decks have grown in popularity ever since the new ban list came out.
That's what I'm saying.'Cause Magical Dimension let's you SS a spell-caster from your hand and destroy an opponent's monster at the same time within your opponent's turn.

Super Poly does exactly that but it can't be negated and it brings out a fusion monster instead.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I would still play but i dont really ever find time to just screw around on it anymore =/
I feel ya, same problem with me. I sometimes play it during class at GGC, lol. But that's a rarity.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I play with Shang everyday. I'm going to stop soon though, I feel like since the new format, people have been more tier-whorey and there are a LOT more netdeckers now.

EDIT: Just takes away the fun of trying to make decks out of shitty cards.

Axel_Redd

well, if anyone wants to help with six sams, lemme know...or a photon deck would be nice too :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I play with Shang everyday. I'm going to stop soon though, I feel like since the new format, people have been more tier-whorey and there are a LOT more netdeckers now.

EDIT: Just takes away the fun of trying to make decks out of shitty cards.
Dude the last format was terrible. This is the best format in a long time. There's no one deck that is dominant. I haven't even seen a rabbit deck in awhile and rabbits hardly got hit.

Axel_Redd

lol, not what i was hoping for but ok xD, but seriously tho i would at least want to know the basic skeleton of these decks, i want to try one out.

Axel_Redd

i have time, but no knowledge, and trying to make a deck without the proper knowledge results in a waste of time i could only figure out the obvious stuff like galaxy eye's and photon wizard...

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
i get on almost everyday. even though this maybe the best format all the top tier decks just balanced themselves out and made the lesser decks suck more. I can barely go more than 2 or 3 turns in a ranked match cause of all the OP decks and dont let me talk about photons. The fun of making a deck is taken away since every time u play someone it will be either photon, dark world, lightsworn, wind-up, six sams, inzektor, frogs, or laval. You see blackwings a little bit and FUSION HEROES seem to be the main attraction now with super poly and fusion gate. Im still running my fortune ladies and will never stop win or lose. If yall want to play ill be more than happy to play anyone with my many decks i have created.

Edit: also u have your net deckers who try to otk u with some bull. they need a money system on dn so that every card isnt just avaliable. That way the more u win the more ur salary goes up so u can buy better cards. That way no noob can just come on and win just because he made an otk deck with OP cards. Just my 2 cents.