What's new

Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network/DevPro)

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
eh, its alright but i prefer thrasher. i really hope six sams get a buff of some sort. Even if they have to ban gateway. They need something to combat decks that rely on their backrow a lot, sure its fine if you get out ur barkion and shi en first, but what if you don't? then u cant do anything....just pray u draw heavy, thats pretty much it.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
eh, its alright but i prefer thrasher. i really hope six sams get a buff of some sort. Even if they have to ban gateway. They need something to combat decks that rely on their backrow a lot, sure its fine if you get out ur barkion and shi en first, but what if you don't? then u cant do anything....just pray u draw heavy, thats pretty much it.
thats the thing about six sams is they always get their synchro out their first turn no matter what. If they go first in the match its an uphill battle the rest of the way.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Was watching this duel, with 3 Quasar's on the field... so broken

Axel_Redd

thats the thing about six sams is they always get their synchro out their first turn no matter what. If they go first in the match its an uphill battle the rest of the way.
im not so lucky as to go first all the time tho, i tend to lose rock paper sissors and then i gotta face a full or near full backrow half the time and i gotta hope i draw heavy storm :/. i guess i could main msts too but most everyone says your not supposed to main em. I'd Gladly trade some of the six samrai's BAMF for the ability to not be effected to horribly by the opponent oppening up with a decent backrow

also...juggs what kind of deck are they playing thats able to bring out quasar like that o-0

Axel_Redd

i wonder if anyone else has some cards that i could put in six sams to make it still work well if i dont go first....

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook

Inspired of LolingOctopus it's GDLK isn't it?

EDIT: Effect is barely readible so I'll post it here:

Cannot be Normal Summonned or set.You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by having 5 or more "Fashion Warrior" monsters in your Graveyard.Once per turn, you can banish 1 "Fashion Warrior" monster from your Graveyard to have this card gain 500 ATK.This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

Inspired of LolingOctopus it's GDLK isn't it?

EDIT: Effect is barely readible so I'll post it here:

Cannot be Normal Summonned or set.You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by having 5 or more "Fashion Warrior" monsters in your Graveyard.Once per turn, you can banish 1 "Fashion Warrior" monster from your Graveyard to have this card gain 500 ATK.This card cannot be destroyed by battle.
This card sucks, lol.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I haven't played u Juggs in a long time now. Add me on the list of people if you remember my DN name. I need to start testing for this format.

Axel_Redd

they don't seem broke :/ i keep losing horribly because the deck just summons beatsticks and i have no good way of protecting them

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
My Spellbook and Hero deck are easily my best. Consistent, good, and fun. I actually don't think I've lost with my Spellbook deck against any deck other than their horrid match-ups (Heiratics and Chaos Dragons). And Hero's are great against the current meta, but have a few bad match-ups with trap heavy decks.

I challenge anyone to a ft5 with either of these decks.

Axel_Redd

neo galaxy isn't the problem, its just, its not very consistant, and u have to have ur hand set up just right to make even a decent play :/

Axel_Redd

interesting, i'll try it, and probably add a starlight road

also, photon veil sux