What's new

Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network/DevPro)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'm serious, btw. I hate people who do that shit. Constantly stalling and trying to be funny gets annoying really quick.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I'm serious, btw. I hate people who do that shit. Constantly stalling and trying to be funny gets annoying really quick.
This was the only thing i did to "stall",if you didn't want me to screw around you could've told me,i can't tell when someone's being serious or not over the internet unless i'm told.

and like the DN ettiquete thread says,this isn't speed chess,add the factor of lag which i've told to everyone i've fought and you'll see why i take long to end my turns.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
This was the only thing i did to "stall",if you didn't want me to screw around you could've told me,i can't tell when someone's being serious or not over the internet unless i'm told.

and like the DN ettiquete thread says,this isn't speed chess,add the factor of lag which i've told to everyone i've fought and you'll see why i take long to end my turns.
Dude, you made me redo the entire thing even though I said more than once to end your turn and asked why you wanted me to go back. And I knew you were just trolling and going to say "Ima just do that anyway, el o el ownedzor!". And I don't mind you playing slow, you're new to the game. But in that time that you're taking forever, you're talking in the chat wasting more time. I don't have time for that shit..

No hard feeling or anything, I was just annoyed.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Dude, you made me redo the entire thing even though I said more than once to end your turn and asked why you wanted me to go back. And I knew you were just trolling and going to say "Ima just do that anyway, el o el ownedzor!". And I don't mind you playing slow, you're new to the game. But in that time that you're taking forever, you're talking in the chat wasting more time. I don't have time for that shit..

No hard feeling or anything, I was just annoyed.
Talking in the chat doesn't mean i'm still not thinking about my options.

as for the purposeful stalling i can assure you it won't happen again.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
@OJuggernautO If my opponent attacks with a monster, and I use a trap to negate it, can they then sacrifice that monster during their second main phase, to summon another monster that same turn?

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
How montage dragon isn't banned is beyond me...i've won 3 consecutive duels with this card. Finishing with 4500+ without having to summon him...

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
By the way, the new format is out. I think it's the best format yet. Some of the long time players say it's the best format in years.

Expect to see a lot of Plant synchro decks that utilize Spore. Expect to see tons of Dark Worlds and Rescue Rabbits. Also expect to see Hero's and D-Hero's.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
By the way, the new format is out. I think it's the best format yet. Some of the long time players say it's the best format in years.

Expect to see a lot of Plant synchro decks that utilize Spore. Expect to see tons of Dark Worlds and Rescue Rabbits. Also expect to see Hero's and D-Hero's.
Im still using Fortune Ladies with a little mix up of Earthbound. Come at me bro

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Im still using Fortune Ladies with a little mix up of Earthbound. Come at me bro
I'm trying different decks out. I used to like plant synchro but EVERYONE is using them now, kinda takes away from me wanting to use it. Inzektors aren't that bad even though they got hella nerfed, they're just super inconsistent now.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
I'm trying different decks out. I used to like plant synchro but EVERYONE is using them now, kinda takes away from me wanting to use it. Inzektors aren't that bad even though they got hella nerfed, they're just super inconsistent now.
Ive went against my code and turned my necrofear deck into a mix with the Dark World cards. I have come to the dark side now. Other than that i like the Amazon and Gemini deck i just made along with my anti-meta that im working on. We should play again sometime. I need card advice.