What's new

Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network/DevPro)

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
neo galaxy aint that great bro....it stops only face up cards, so that means they can still activate their traps and what not, its other effect is only good if they have a shit ton of xyz on the field, which by that point ur probably not gonna win anyways.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
neo galaxy aint that great bro....it stops only face up cards, so that means they can still activate their traps and what not, its other effect is only good if they have a shit ton of xyz on the field, which by that point ur probably not gonna win anyways.
That card is like skill drain x100. even if the person has a flip eff it is negated. the way yugioh is played today is by eff monsters. if u can protect that card for 2 turns u will win.

Edit: How yall like my assualt mode deck? http://i.imgur.com/I4O5M.png

Axel_Redd

no its not lol, skill drain is way better because as soon as a monster gets flipped face up, its effect is negated, while a facedown ryko or fossil dyna will beast ur neo galaxy eyes lol. Just sayin. and thats the whole problem, the deck is good on beat sticks but not much else.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
no its not lol, skill drain is way better because as soon as a monster gets flipped face up, its effect is negated, while a facedown ryko or fossil dyna will beast ur neo galaxy eyes lol. Just sayin. and thats the whole problem, the deck is good on beat sticks but not much else.
read it a little wrong but the fact of protecting him is the key. i have ran it that card twice and once someone pulls it out they are looking to end the game that turn and not 2 or 3 turns later.

Axel_Redd

its a good card don't get me wrong, but it has nothing on Quasar. even with the new support its still no where near as good as six sams or any of that other stuff yet. However, the deck is still young tho, and the first season of yu-gi-oh zexal just finished up. So im pretty sure we'll be seeing more of Kaito and his favored Archtype. (can u believe they actually call him Kite in the English dub? lmao smh)

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
its a good card don't get me wrong, but it has nothing on Quasar. even with the new support its still no where near as good as six sams or any of that other stuff yet. However, the deck is still young tho, and the first season of yu-gi-oh zexal just finished up. So im pretty sure we'll be seeing more of Kaito and his favored Archtype. (can u believe they actually call him Kite in the English dub? lmao smh)
um i dont watch yugioh and havent seen anything past the very first season of yugioh with the pharaoh. So all u just said was greek to me.

Axel_Redd

oh o-o, i've been watching it since the very first season of the original yu-gi-oh :p.

Anyways, to bring u up to speed, Kaito is the character in Zexal who uses the Photon/Galaxy Archtype.

this is him.

his hair looks like a yellow flower don't u think? xD

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
oh o-o, i've been watching it since the very first season of the original yu-gi-oh :p.

Anyways, to bring u up to speed, Kaito is the character in Zexal who uses the Photon/Galaxy Archtype.

this is him.

oh well find me the character that uses the fortune lady archtype and we will be best buddies. and yes his hair looks like a flower.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook

this is him.

I've just started watching Zexal and it's gay.I hate everything about it.Also, 4kids is gay too.watch the Japanese episodes.

Axel_Redd

i know, i watch the japanese episodes only....zexal is better that way. And Kaito is still boss even with his flower hair :p

Axel_Redd

i'll get on bro, don't worry we'll have our duels, just i've been trying to figure out the best ways 2 play mercenaries on resident evil 6 lol.

Edit: Nvm...for some reason i missed Reo's name and thought u were referring to me...my bad xD i'll still duel u tho

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Ever since my rig broke I don't go on DN very often anymore.Sometimes I would use my mom's laptop to pop in to make a deck and duel once with it and get off.