What's new

Who is top ten in corner game.

TKB

Noob
Bane, SM, wonder hoe, doomsday, hawkgirl, joker, nw staff, ares, catwoman and harley
Vak... I love you but Deathstroke is significantly better in the corner than NW (staff or not), ares, catwoman or Harley.

I'm actually surprised nobody has mentioned SINESTRO yet. He's seriously fucked up in the corner, f2d13 can be converted off of as well as b2 for pretty good damage that leads back into shackles for another guess. Also his j1 fear axe that randomly crosses up and doesn't cross up... He's really good and underrated in the corner.

Vak... I love you but Deathstroke is significantly better in the corner than NW (staff or not), ares, catwoman or Harley.

I'm actually surprised nobody has mentioned SINESTRO yet. He's seriously fucked up in the corner, f2d13 can be converted off of as well as b2 for pretty good damage that leads back into shackles for another guess. Also his j1 fear axe that randomly crosses up and doesn't cross up... He's really good and underrated in the corner.
damn i missed sinmesstro, yeah his corners also really good

Error

DF2+R2
I'm not one for down play, but I'll say this, people do get hit by his corner stuff alot, but I don't know why.... lol :)
People seem to panic after b23 in the corner because they can't just backdash it. Also, unless I'm playing jedis, I feel like sometimes my divekick lands like a crossup but still hits in front, which is useless and puts me in the corner.

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
People seem to panic after b23 in the corner because they can't just backdash it. Also, unless I'm playing jedis, I feel like sometimes my divekick lands like a crossup but still hits in front, which is useless and puts me in the corner.
Exactly alot of times , you block it the regular way (ba goes through looking like a cross up and its really not) and you get stuck in corner.
Over a year playing this dude, and I still have faith I'm going to find a broken viable way to use his ground bombs... one can hope

TKB

Noob
Exactly alot of times , you block it the regular way (ba goes through looking like a cross up and its really not) and you get stuck in corner.
Over a year playing this dude, and I still have faith I'm going to find a broken viable way to use his ground bombs... one can hope
Doesn't that somewhat add to the guessing games though? You can condition your opponent so they assume it's gonna be a cross up and blow them up. I have no idea if that would be viable or not just suggesting?

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Doesn't that somewhat add to the guessing games though? You can condition your opponent so they assume it's gonna be a cross up and blow them up. I have no idea if that would be viable or not just suggesting?
That's what I mean, yea it still hits them alot... lol because they think it is, but if they only knew that 1/2 or more than 1/2 the time it's a non crossup it be super unviable ... imo of course

TKB

Noob
That's what I mean, yea it still hits them alot... lol because they think it is, but if they only knew that 1/2 or more than 1/2 the time it's a non crossup it be super unviable ... imo of course
Oh I gotcha. I haven't had a lot of good Black Adam xp so I'm still learning lol

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
All I know is once Bane shoots up I'm grabbing that body till it gets broken across his knee.

3 min 29 seconds for dat corner

D

Deleted member 28105

GA's corner game is underrated. He has +35% damage into wakeup reversals, meterless +50% combo's, loopable ice arrow resets, and some pretty decent frame traps to boot.

His FoS corner game is ludicrous.

Error

DF2+R2
I mean, the point of a cross up is to catch people off guard, so fake cross-ups that only looks like a cross up after it's been blocked is pretty pointless.