Error

DF2+R2
Joker
WW
Bane
DD/Lex
Superman
Deathstroke/Flash/Batgirl/Zatanna
I guess Black Adam/Shazam as honorable mention.

Cyborg and Arrow become mid tier viable characters in the corner

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I think people underestimate Zatanna's corner game... It's very good. But well every characters has amazing stuff in the corner in this game.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Have you people ever been cornered by a Cyborg player?
Cyborg is top 8 corner, at least.
Wonderwoman, Batgirl, Killer Frost, Nightwing, Joker, Cyborg, Superman, (Not Cyborg Superman.) Fortress of Solitude Lex Luthor, Deathstroke, Bane, Shazam. (Not Cyborg Superman.) Come to mind.
Hawkgirl also gets combos of more than two hits in teh corner. They're strong. PPJ's use of those combos scored him an NEC win.

Last edited:

JDM

Noob
IMO:

1.) Flash
2.) Superman
3.) Lex
4.) Doomsday
5.) Bane
6.) Batgirl
7.) MMH
8.) Joker
9.) Wonder Woman
10.) Aquaman

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Ares is so broke in the corner that he may as well be top 3 in that department.
I've never been cornered by an Ares. What does he gain that I can't tech roll wakeup out of? Quickstands are super gimmicky and don't hit me, as I mash tech roll wakeups all throughout me being comboed, regardless of what it does to my controller.
I know MB F+3 is an option to beat wakeups and score huge damage ending with invisibilty, but top 3 over Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Flash, Joker, Cyborg, Superman?
Hawkgirl has a strong corner game too.

wonder woman, superman, martian manhunter, dd, bgirl flash grundy rex roofer someone else

Last edited:

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Sorry @Amplified$hotz I was working. My thoughts:
Joker is definitely top 10 in the corner, top 5 hell no. The reason why people think Joker is top 5 in the corner is because they are too lazy to learn the MU and his setups. 90% of his setups require strict timing and can be pushblocked safely while other setups require you to take some kind of damage, more people would just take the hit that will cost them the least amount of life or a way to escape.
My Top 5 in no order:
WW
Ares
Batgirl
Bane
Doomsday
Top 10
Superman
MMH
KF
Flash
Joker

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
1: Joker
2: Doomsday
3: Superman
4: WW
5: Batgirl
6: Flash
7: MMH
8: Zatanna
9: Killer Frost
10: Catwoman (Just because 33/33/33 guessing and cropse hops and she's butt fuck retard with her shennigans if they opponent doesn't tech roll)

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Honestly im not so sure MMH has an above average corner game. he really cant do anything he cant do midscreen. Unless theres an interactable there

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
In a game dominated by 50-50's, errrbody shines in the corner. But nobody more than:

Wowo
DD
Flash
SM
BG
DS
Bane
Joker
BM
Zatanna....yes. Zatanna.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
1: Joker
2: Doomsday
3: Superman
4: WW
5: Batgirl
6: Flash
7: MMH
8: Zatanna
9: Killer Frost
10: Catwoman (Just because 33/33/33 guessing and cropse hops and she's butt fuck retard with her shennigans if they opponent doesn't tech roll)
Now is your order just like top 10 in general or do you really think Joker has the best corner game?

4x4lo8o

Noob
I've never been cornered by an Ares. What does he gain that I can't tech roll wakeup out of? Quickstands are super gimmicky and don't hit me, as I mash tech roll wakeups all throughout me being comboed, regardless of what it does to my controller.
I know MB F+3 is an option to beat wakeups and score huge damage ending with invisibilty, but top 3 over Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Flash, Joker, Cyborg, Superman?
Hawkgirl has a strong corner game too.

Quickstand into 50/50 Godsmacks
If you try to block or jump, mess up the wake up, or input it the wrong direction you get reset. On top of that he gains a bunch of mix ups and frametraps that he doesn't have midscreen and his meterless corner damage is huge

I think it's ridiculous to say he's top 3, but he does have a very strong corner game

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I love Doomsday's corner game. It makes people so ANGRY.
Apparently people think Joker is number 1 in the corner lol though I will argue that the only way Joker has number 1 corner potential is if we are talking about who gets you the saltiest in the corner. Top 3 would be DD, Joker and Bane:joker: