What's new

Who is top ten in corner game.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
One of the most fun things about injustice is watching a player do some incredible stuff in the corner. I personally love corner setups,gimmicks,combos(yes even you pre-patch superman) and cool frame traps. Well I started playing deathstroke using some of @Crathen 's setups and realized this character has a setup for EVERY situation (unless your controller disconnects ) :DOGE . If you need a 50/50 he's got it, ambiguous setup he's got it. Need to beat a wakeup he's got it. That got me wondering as to who is top ten in the corner.

It includes mixups, gimmicks, frame traps, etc. they don't have to have 50/50s to be good. They can also have frame traps and chip damage.
I don't have a list which is why I'm asking. If you guys could post your opinions and why that would be awesome.

Also sorry if this thread has been made before.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
Joker's corner resets are absolutely retarded. If Joker gets you in the corner it is an uphill battle. Doomsday and Bane get second place for me. Ares has some pretty good, high-damage shenanigans with invisibility there as well.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Joker's corner resets are absolutely retarded. If Joker gets you in the corner it is an uphill battle. Doomsday and Bane get second place for me. Ares has some pretty good, high-damage shenanigans with invisibility there as well.
You guys are serious about joker? I main the character but is his stuff really that bad. @Vengeance135

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Cat-woman has to be top 5 or 6 bottom to Wonderwoman. It can all lead up to 47% Damage or more with a cross up and back to the corner again. plus she can easily push her opponent in the corner