What's new

Who is top ten in corner game.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Hey , we played the other day, you hit me with some version of a ba bomb trap in the corner, what did you do before you put the bomb out again?
Nope. You played one of the other people who use my account, which means either @VGMtheVagabond @Sonic Lionheart @Ryuseken or most likely @AL Eevee .

If you are talking about BA bombs, that was Eevee, who has found some RETARDED traps with those recently.

I don't play online at all. It messes up my offline timings.

Error

DF2+R2
Nope. You played one of the other people who use my account, which means either @VGMtheVagabond @Sonic Lionheart @Ryuseken or most likely @AL Eevee .

If you are talking about BA bombs, that was Eevee, who has found some RETARDED traps with those recently.

I don't have a clue what these set-ups are, but he needs it.

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!

Yeah, that was me @Clark Luthor. Add me on my xbl which is Maximus Sodimus and I can show you them.

JDM

Noob
You guys are crazy if you don't think Lex has an AT LEAST top 4 corner game. Easily.

Dude's so ridiculous in the corner.

kaseyk

Noob
Every character can kill in the corner . very hard to say top 10 .
Joker against most of the cast the only option to defend is pushblock and still you get knocked down and have to defend .
bane is no different then mid screen minus a dash .
supes and hg and grundy with bars plus an interactables are 100% death combos or damn close with just a few bars and 1 wrong guess .
Ww isnt far off from sm sg hg except she doesnt need meter .
bg no need to explain.
flash high dmg otg hard to defend crossups anti wakeup .
dd obvious reasons .
Aquaman is no slouch in the corner just his chip is a threat .
Last 2 spots i couldnt really decide prob ds and mmh

Art

Grave_Intent
Top 10 corner game, I think based on damage output would be IMHO...
1. Batgirl
2. Bane
3. Ares
4. Flash
5. MMH
6. Superman
7. Wounder Woman
8. Zod
9. Nightwing
10. Joker

I could be wrong :)

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Dam no cyborg love? dude ain't no bitch. his corner fuckery is broke as fuck. and i aint talking bout that dmg.