What's new

Who is top ten in corner game.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
NO!!!

he has a cross up mb dive kick that hits behind your head while you stand block. Its a total true cross up that hits you both standing and croushing. You have to reverse block but it looks like he hits you in the front.
Yeah i saw it in smargassm's match against playing to win. He blocked it but it was still dirty

Yeah he's really up there. Do you know how much damage he gets
25 -> 28 % depending on the starter I think. you can go higher but if you're going for a reset you need to use trait or probe as an ender.

With trait he can cash in at least one 13% guaranteed reset with lance blast.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I really don't like how the norm is to end paragraphs of discussion with " But what do I know insert derogatory comment here ".
I'm French. My default states are being on strike, complaining or just shrugging and accepting all of the world's issues are my fault while secretly feeling smug and superior in my frenchness.

That said, I wouldn't call it laziness when I have yet to show at least 3 of my corner setups :joker:

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
I'm French. My default states are being on strike, complaining or just shrugging and accepting all of the world's issues are my fault while secretly feeling smug and superior in my frenchness.

That said, I wouldn't call it laziness when I have yet to show at least 3 of my corner setups :joker:
Hey , we played the other day, you hit me with some version of a ba bomb trap in the corner, what did you do before you put the bomb out again?

Error

DF2+R2
Hey , we played the other day, you hit me with some version of a ba bomb trap in the corner, what did you do before you put the bomb out again?
If only we could lay bombs the way Joker can land teeth.

But...but b2 lightning :DOGE
Poor man's Earthshake LOL, Kandaq must have a terrible economy since all Adam can do is cheap versions of what other characters can do.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
People not putting lex in the list..... He is complete horseshit in the corner. He doesn't care about wake ups and he has ARMOURED 50/50's. It's easily top 5.

Zatanna is also ridiculous as usual; reversed inputs without wake ups, otg, 3 vortexs to choose from. It's fucking stupid.

Green arrow has a corner 50/50 on most of the cast that isn't known.

I do the b23 u2, usually first time I get someone in corner I'll mb f3 to get them to respect(doesn't always work, lol ) butt there is another way to get a crossup dive kick that I've been using recently , I'll pm you
When you do mbf3 and it whiffs on their wakeup. Now youre in the conrer lol

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I think Martians is pretty good. Orb jail is tough to escape
Martian's orbs are similar to subs Ice Clones, his corner game is amazing. Characters with no wakeup game should never be able to get out imo. Can't even Mb B3 out cause orb and Mmh hit breaks armor.

coolwhip

Noob
He has a 3 way guess off of every hard knockdown.

You end your combo with 12 or f23 sword flip and your opponent then has to guess whether you will use F3 crossup(or non cross up), b1u2(low, can also use d1 sword spin) or b22(overhead). If you're thinking your opponent will try and wakeup out then you can MB f3 to blow up most(but not all) wakeups. He can also reverse wakeups as well so it's dangerous for your opponent to blindly wakeup.
Oh yeah, that is pretty well known. I thought you were referring to something else (the "vortex" wording confused me). Deathstroke is pretty awesome in the corner.

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
GL has an insane corner game. His mix ups are quick in the corner and ending with db1 normal or meter burn can keep them there if crossup