What's new

Which players at tournament Reek and Stink? A call to Arms on the war against BO

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Input the code 666 if the guy next to you smells like a dead seagull
LMFAO. I can see that being a good/funny thing but it being abused and done just for the hell of it. But for real I laughed my ass off as I read this. BTW some nasty fuck let one rip while i was watching a match by the stream station @ NEC. Me and DarKNaTaS had decided to have a smoke to get out of the venue. People need to walk away from a big group if they ate some shit and their stomach is fucking exploding vile smells. For the love of god thats nasty as hell. At a Gamers Edge tourney I was playing a Match of SC 5 vs CD SR and a smell just came out of no where as if someone just walked behind us and let one rip. That shit was nasty as hell and even my friends that were standing behind me watching the game walked away because of the god dam smell. I am sure if they had the Salt Cam on that stream you would of saw both of our faces as that smell hit us.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
oh and FYI BE CAREFUL OF PEOPLE IN THE "ANIME SCENE"

like the type that go to anime cons and stuff (this overlaps a LOT with anime fighter players)

I have been to video game tournaments, card game tournaments, board game conventions, all of the nerdiest shit in the world, but NOTHING HAS EVER SMELLED AS BAD AS PEOPLE AT ANIME CONVENTIONS.

NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE.

Literally, worst smell I have ever smelled in my entire life was at Anime Expo a few years ago. There were like eight nasty ass guys not wearing shirts in one hotel room. That was the only time in my entire life that I have literally gagged from a smell.
waifus4laifu

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Lmao this is sooo true. It is actually the very first thing I remember about my first offline tourney. I went to WinterBrawl last year and played this scorpion player (who was actually pretty good), and OMG he stunk like garbage! Me and my friends called him stinky.
TAKE SHOWERS, WEAR DEODORANT, AND BRUSH YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS!!!!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
At Powerup 2012, I fully admit that I forgot to pack deodorant. I wore 2 shirts that day and tried to keep my armpits down all day. That night I went out and bought deodorant and was smelling nice that Sunday during the tourney. I kept asking my team if I stunk and they said no.

So I apologize for that!
lol

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
At Powerup 2012, I fully admit that I forgot to pack deodorant. I wore 2 shirts that day and tried to keep my armpits down all day. That night I went out and bought deodorant and was smelling nice that Sunday during the tourney. I kept asking my team if I stunk and they said no.

So I apologize for that!
Jeremiah so classy even when he stank.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Evo was my only real tourny experience and i was honestly amazed at how bad some people smell. Fortunately the mk players were probably the least smelly but still ... damn and I can also vouch for wonder_chef he doesnt smell bad

totheark

Shazzy's Senpai
The SoCal guys have zero stank.

Granted I've only been to one event, but with a room full of 60+ people, I remember no smelly smells.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I once didn't shower, but was complimented on my smell by some random woman.

Cologne - 1.
Shower - 0