What's new

Which players at tournament Reek and Stink? A call to Arms on the war against BO

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
I'll openly admit that the hygiene issue is a bit sad. 5 minute shower with soap, shampoo, and conditioner and tossing on some deodorant won't take away from tourney preparation or anything.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
yea but then you dont know if its from a medical issue like crohns or IBD, i use to have similiar symptoms in high school from the depression of my dads death. just be careful who you scold, you wouldnt tell a kid whos crippled to stop holding up the line.
Pig Of The Hut
Thanks for bringing this up

I was unaware of this

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
Thanks for bringing this up

I was unaware of this
no prob you can usually tell if its from poor hygiene as he will probably look scrubby and dirty, but if he smells foul, unlike BO then its probably a medical issue. If im correct Diabetes can cause foul odor also.

Pig Of The Hut

Lets just say it was a certain scorpion player and leave it at that. I have no personal problems with him (and he's super nice and fun to play mk with) but according to soonks thread apparently you (pig) do LOL. And it appears that this is his second offense cause you mentioned him smelling at FR LOL.
It was bad man lol

Goldi

Noob
I was the first OBS guest to put stinky people on blast :p

I coat myself in so much perfume at these things to make up for stinky people I have to buy a new bottle when I get home.

Gentlemen!!! I am seeing too much love on this Axe non sense. Help me help you. You get what you pay for boys. The hierarchy of scents goes Cologne/perfume, toilette spray, body spray. Which is cheap because it uses alcohol as it's base. So when the scent wears off (and it will) it can leave you smelling like booze and busted ass.

Of course, everyone appreciates good hygiene and grooming. So it's an A for effort. But you guys are tournament players! You should be all GQ out there while you compete! Kick some ass and look good (smell good too please) doing it!

Shout outs to Maxter and @Altair for always looking fabulous at these things.

Pig Of The Hut

I was the first OBS guest to put stinky people on blast :p

I coat myself in so much perfume at these things to make up for stinky people I have to buy a new bottle when I get home.

Gentlemen!!! I am seeing too much love on this Axe non sense. Help me help you. You get what you pay for boys. The hierarchy of scents goes Cologne/perfume, toilette spray, body spray. Which is cheap because it uses alcohol as it's base. So when the scent wears off (and it will) it can leave you smelling like booze and busted ass.

Of course, everyone appreciates good hygiene and grooming. So it's an A for effort. But you guys are tournament players! You shouldn't be all GQ out there while you compete! Kick some ass and look good (smell good too please) doing it!

Shout outs to Maxter and @Altair for always looking fabulous at these things.
Thank You Based Fish :)

She's correct

Axe = NOT DEODORANT

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Whats wrong with that axe roll-on stuff? It doesn't smell bad and it's not like I drench my self like the douches that use the body spray everywhere. Cover enough to cover pit smell after a shower and keep it resolved for the day.

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
yea we should talk about our favorite colognes and perfumes...
i think if i ever go pro i would endorse polo.. i always rock that POLO-1... it smells so fresh and dosent have a sharp smell so you can really go all out with it. My gurl bought it for me once and havent used any other one besides Curve if im low on dough...

Seriously POLO-1 for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!! its in a blue bottle with the big yellow 1 on it. You will get compliments from every1 telling you so smell so good! i went to a party and people were like "dude i wanna fart on you, you smell to good to be true!"

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I wish I knew what perfume this girl was wearing at a party. Not that I'd wear it, cause well it's for girls, but it made me want to find out what she tasted like.