What's new

Which players at tournament Reek and Stink? A call to Arms on the war against BO

SZSR

Noob
At Powerup 2012, I fully admit that I forgot to pack deodorant. I wore 2 shirts that day and tried to keep my armpits down all day. That night I went out and bought deodorant and was smelling nice that Sunday during the tourney. I kept asking my team if I stunk and they said no.

So I apologize for that!
Team GGA on Stank patrol. :coffee:

I cannot stand stinky people.
Like seriously, shower people.
At school, at work, anywhere, I can't stand the stench.

LBSH, we have the matchup police (like 16bit, DJT)

I am the hygiene police.
Trust me when I say I will carry a travel hygiene kit (Shampoo, deodorant, soap, cologne) for any and all stinky people when I go to final round in march.

Please show some courtesy to everyone and shower, and if you don't, I will patrol and sentence any stinky players to a mandatory shower.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r

I am the hygiene police.
Trust me when I say I will carry a travel hygiene kit (Shampoo, deodorant, soap, cologne) for any and all stinky people when I go to final round in march.

Please show some courtesy to everyone and shower, and if you don't, I will patrol and sentence any stinky players to a mandatory shower.
Yo, we get Mr. Mileena at FR this year? thats whats up!

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?

I am the hygiene police.

I'll be your partner with that if I end up going to final round. Time to get clean people seriously. Thats the one thing I hate the most.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Guys. Its all about that Speed stick yo. I looked at the frame data.
Its an Unblockable.
Its +96 on block.
ON hit Its +276
It can be a low or an overhead wherever you decide to use it.
So yes.
Speed stick is broken as fuck.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Anyone ever thought of covering up your BO by laying out some nasty farts? Not that I have or anything, just wondering.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I shower everyday and sometimes more than once depending how much I sweat. I hate the idea of smelling or being dirty. I'm such a clean freak to the point I shave every part of my body that can cause smell to occur or build up during certain circumstances (Arm pits, genitals, Ass [b/c if not wiped properly shit residue is left on the hairs and when met with heat will cause the residue to liquify and start to smell..hence mud butt *pukes*]) I floss once a day, use Listerine 2-3 times a day, brush my teeth after very meal. You can ask anyone of my friends and they'll tell you how HAM I got on my personal Hygiene.

Cologne of choice is this

Smells so nice :3

Matix218

Get over here!
Pig Of The Hut
Holy shit did NEC smell like asshole especially on the marvel/street fighter side. I would call some MK players out but I don't want to hurt anyones feelings.
Call them out curbo!! BTW nice meeting you, I was the Guy sitting next to you Saturday night when you thought you couldn't do iagbs on your x box pad but then you realized it was the wrong preset lol

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Call them out curbo!! BTW nice meeting you, I was the Guy sitting next to you Saturday night when you thought you couldn't do iagbs on your x box pad but then you realized it was the wrong preset lol
LOL dude I was about to go off. Was on the verge of screaming because I was too mad lol. Good times though it was nice meeting you.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I shower everyday and sometimes more than once depending how much I sweat. I hate the idea of smelling or being dirty. I'm such a clean freak to the point I shave every part of my body that can cause smell to occur or build up during certain circumstances (Arm pits, genitals, Ass [b/c if not wiped properly shit residue is left on the hairs and when met with heat will cause the residue to liquify and start to smell..hence mud butt *pukes*]) I floss once a day, use Listerine 2-3 times a day, brush my teeth after very meal. You can ask anyone of my friends and they'll tell you how HAM I got on my personal Hygiene.

Cologne of choice is this

Smells so nice :3
TMI bro, TMI...we don't need to hear about ur dingleberries....