What's new

Which players at tournament Reek and Stink? A call to Arms on the war against BO

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Nah fuck dat haha! Your deck gives me problems when it gets things going anyway. Don't need anymore headaches
trust me with the new stuff comming out...they could use some sort of small boost....kinda like how eventually LS finally got JD at 3 and Lumina at 2....Just sayin....
this is so the wrong thread for this...xD

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Mitchum antiperspirant unscented...being a fat sweaty fuck i can vouch for its effectiveness at keepin the smell bads at bay. It literally used to say on the label that it was so effective you could skip a day...that shit is true... Best antiperspirant ever. All others leave residue and make me smell like something other than cigarettes and booze.

Justice

Noob
If someone was dumb enough to walk up to me and tell me I stink at a tourney, I'd knock em da fuck out! True story...

If someone were to pull me aside and be nice about it, I'd be embarrased and do something about it. :oops:

In addition to all these tips, one I'll toss in here, especially for the kind of environments we find ourselves in, bring a small thing of baby wipes. The smell great, leave your skin huggably soft and combat perspiration :D

Like we need even more incentive to be clean, but for me, the shower in the morning is a good way to get your head in the game. Running water is proven to relax people and ease the mind. It has a smiliar effect to meditation or a massage.

Enenra

Go to hell.
If someone was dumb enough to walk up to me and tell me I stink at a tourney, I'd knock em da fuck out! True story...
Unless they see your first coming, grab it, break your arm, kick in your knee to force you to go down and snap your neck. People are very confrontational for how badass a lot of the world has become.

Justice

Noob
Unless they see your first coming, grab it, break your arm, kick in your knee to force you to go down and snap your neck. People are very confrontational for how badass a lot of the world has become.
I play Sonya. I have a 7 frame jab. They aren't grabbin that shit ;)
Besides, is this MK or DoA? :p

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Vip3r dude do you remember RESE after the air conditioning went out? Man the smell in that room was physical. It was like a mass of BO that slapped you in the face the moment you walked into the room. You had no hope of figuring who stunk on an individual level because the whole room smelled like ass. No... not ass... something worse but I don't have a word for it... like something had died maybe i don't know what else smells like a hundred big stinky fuckers. In 24 years on this Earth that room was the worst thing I've ever smelled. Seriously people... if you've never been to a FGC regional where people care even less than they do at a major, in june, when the air conditioning goes out; Be thankful. As far as the MK tournament players go I've honestly never smelled any of you guys. I was at Final Round but I wasn't anywhere near Pimpuigi and I didn't smell anyone else stinking up the atmosphere. Maybe the sign at the door that actually said not to come in the room smelling like ass (I forget the really creative way ATL had that phrased on there) actually made people shower.

kolpax

MK, KI, KoF...I love em all!
People that don't wash their ass and bring in B/O should be banned for that tourney >.>

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Vip3r dude do you remember RESE after the air conditioning went out? Man the smell in that room was physical. It was like a mass of BO that slapped you in the face the moment you walked into the room. You had no hope of figuring who stunk on an individual level because the whole room smelled like ass. No... not ass... something worse but I don't have a word for it... like something had died maybe i don't know what else smells like a hundred big stinky fuckers. In 24 years on this Earth that room was the worst thing I've ever smelled. Seriously people... if you've never been to a FGC regional where people care even less than they do at a major, in june, when the air conditioning goes out; Be thankful. As far as the MK tournament players go I've honestly never smelled any of you guys. I was at Final Round but I wasn't anywhere near Pimpuigi and I didn't smell anyone else stinking up the atmosphere. Maybe the sign at the door that actually said not to come in the room smelling like ass (I forget the really creative way ATL had that phrased on there) actually made people shower.
haha man, if you only knew how distracting that smell got during grand finals for MK. It got even worse and I literally hated being in the room afterwards. I still had SCV matches to play that day. I blame my Semi-finals loss and dropped combo to win that match on that smell.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
haha man, if you only knew how distracting that smell got during grand finals for MK. It got even worse and I literally hated being in the room afterwards. I still had SCV matches to play that day I blame my Semi-finals loss and dropped combo to win that match on that smell.
Oh believe me I know. I didn't even watch my team mates matches in other games because I just couldn't. I always watch every GNG players matches that I can but I just needed some air. I feel for you guys that still had to remain in that room.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
No. I love the Curve I use it smells so good and the ladies agree. No reason to switch, like at all.
If you ever feel like switching up there's always Curve Crush.(The stuff I use). Its silver, not gold, but ohhh so fresh.

Big Frog

Noob

I am in favor of the BO Squad. I never understood how someone can walk out of their house (or Cave by the smell) smelling like they do. Unbelievable.

I had a feeling someone would bring this shit up and quite frankly, I had a feeling it would be the guy named "Pig of the Hut" lol. JK

But in all seriousness, guys like Noobe(at times when I was next to you but you did shower at a couple of points), Trepound380, and some others truly smelled like funk during this tournament among plenty of other people that I was around. Ya'll are cool and whatnot but damn take a shower. Plus, showers weren't the only thing that some people needed to take, some didn't bother to brush their teeth at all over the weekend. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES PEOPLE!!! Some of the girls there were downright disgusted by that shit and lord knows if any of them didn't shower during that weekend :confused:

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
I can only imagine some guys working on their characters and some godlike tech for multiple days without showering or brushing their teeth before taking a quick shower the day before they travel to a tourney and then drown themselves in some B-class overmarketed shit like Axe sprays hoping it will do the trick. Even if these types take a shower in the morning and use deodorant and legit products/brands bought from an apothecary and not your average 24/7 gas station, if they break a sweat they will smell like a post-ice hockey match locker room.

When I was in the army we sometimes had to go a week or more without showering and when we got the chance to shower I spent like an hour in the shower and used my own products and still smelled like shit. No matter what you do, if you don't take a shower at least every other day you will smell like shit when you break a sweat. The easiest way to make people think you are fucked up in the head is to smell like shit and look unclean in general. No matter how intelligent and nice you are it doesn't matter, people won't take anything you say seriously if you smell like shit lol.