What's new

Tier List through my eyes

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
WW has no bad matchups? Yeah, I don't know about that. There's so little people playing her in the stage. I wouldn't know. But if you saying so...

But really can't see Superman under ANYONE in this game. Aquaman even tho is really strong against may character Batman (which doesn't have many juggle combo options against his trait and almost can't jump in against his D2), I know there's character that are strong against him like Super and Green Lantern. What are Superman bad match ups?
WW cannot be zoned out due to shield stance. She can start combos from a D1. Her D3 goes directly under Superman's F2 nonsense. She is one of the few chars in the game who can consistently beat Scorpion. Her rushdown is insane due to her godly backdash and forward dash. Her corner game is possibly the best due to her OTG dive sillyness.

It's really sad that a foxy grampa isn't going to Evo to show the masses how great she is:(

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Agreed that Black Adam is better than Aquaman. Good point. Disagree that Superman is under them.
I think Superman is just cheaper than BA/WW, not on their level and not better than them. Clearly, he has everything he needs to win a tournament. It's only a matter of time before KDZ actually wins a major IMO, but BA/WW are a nightmare for everybody, if played right. They are harder to play so it's harder to prove this theory. There is a reason ChrisG will play BA vs anybody else. I am surprised at the lack of WW, but again, she has so many tools, she is truly a thinking char and very few people seem to want to master her.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
I think Superman is just cheaper than BA/WW, not on their level and not better than them. Clearly, he has everything he needs to win a tournament. It's only a matter of time before KDZ actually wins a major IMO, but BA/WW are a nightmare for everybody, if played right. They are harder to play so it's harder to prove this theory. There is a reason ChrisG will play BA vs anybody else. I am surprised at the lack of WW, but again, she has so many tools, she is truly a thinking char and very few people seem to want to master her.

Super is one of the cheapest chars of the game. Only lose in this subject to Aquaman (that D2 and that trait lol). And both are far easier to master than BA and WW, I give you that.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I'm glad they nerfed aquaman. He needed that.
Not that I want to bring up a nerf/buff discussion in a tier thread, but I truly don't think any char needed nerfs, especially DS. Game was fine from day 1. ONLY thing that needed to go IMO were infinites/glitches

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
I'm glad they nerfed aquaman. He needed that.

His trait and D2 still need readjusts imo. That trait is EXTREMELY overpower against a large quantity of characters. Either remove the ability to Aquaman be able to use it while being comboed or raise even more it's cooldown.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
Not that I want to bring up a nerf/buff discussion in a tier thread, but I truly don't think any char needed nerfs, especially DS. Game was fine from day 1. ONLY thing that needed to go IMO were infinites/glitches
I was referring to the block INFINITE in the corner. I thought that was a little broken. So your saying That they should have kept that in?

haketh

Noob
Bane is not high tier, peoplea re just getting caught up in hype, dude is abrely mid tier and once people realise how gimmicky alot of this stuff is he's going to fall down again.

BigC

I'm great in my world.
IN NO ORDER:

S Tier:
Superman, Aquaman, Black Adam, Batman, Wonder Woman, Doomsday, Killer Frost, Batgirl, Green Lantern, Flash

A Tier:
Green Arrow, Sinestro, Nightwing, Cyborg, Scorpion, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Raven, Lobo - (according to REO)

B Tier:
Hawkgirl, Solomon Grundy, Bane, The Joker, Ares, Shazam

C Tier:
Lex Luthor

Fucking Shit Tier: (According to M2Dave)
Deathstroke
Zod
Anything not zoning

I like the original tier list in this post. But in blue is what I changed ;)

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Not sure I buy into Doomsday being S tier. I have only Superman and WW in that category, but I can see him being A+.
I definitely agree with only Kal and Diana being S tier.... with a LOT of people in the A to A+ tier, an A to A+ tier that is very subjective.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
damn, whats so good about WW?
Since you had to ask.........40% plus meterless,good dashes., air dash, doesnt need meter for anything, can stuff wakups with otg that correct me if I'm wrong is unpunishable, frame traps, great corner game, good range on b2, frame advantage on a ranged normal, pop up strings that are safe, doesn't even have to respect frame data because of her parry, hard to zone because of parry, advantage 50/50s, a wakeup that pops the people up and gives you enough time to dash under to switch sides, instant air demi goddess, good air to air, on of the best anti airs in the game, end every single combo with a hard knockdown, and an almost unpunishable sweep. Do you need me to go into shield stance or can I stop?

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
damn, whats so good about WW?
Verily, She is daughter of Zeus! She is an amalgamation of all the gods strengths with weapons from the gods.

Superhuman strength given to Her by the Goddess of the Earth, She is as strong as the earth itself. She has durability letting Her take attacks from Superman and THOR, and She heals faster than anyone else in all of the earths. Her reflexes are faster than Superman, and Her speed from point A to B is nearly as fast as Supermans, both granted by the King Speedster Hermes. Unlike Superman, Wonder Woman does NOT tire out at all, Her stamina is infinite. Her senses are equal to that of Superman, as She was granted super senses by the goddess of the hunt, Artemis. She is the wisest of all heroes, with intelligence granted by the goddess of Wisdom herself, Athena. "Athena guide me!" She wields Indestructible gauntlets, ones formed from the shattered remains of the Aegis shield, the legendary shield used by Zeus Himself. When She crosses them it creates a shield in front of Her that deflects anything and everything. She can deflect things like Superman's heat visions [or punches] and Darkseid's Omega Beams. Her sword cuts through almost everyone like butter, including Superman. Her boomerang tiara is so sharp it cuts atoms in half. Also, boobs.

Oh, wait, did you mean what's so good about Wonder Woman in the game? :)

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
she has a parry? what is it again?

i really havent spent any time with any other characters aside from the ones i use so i have no idea what im up against.