What's new

Tier List through my eyes

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Wanna bet?

But in all seriousness I really don't see how Superman loses to B. Adam. Could you clarify? Because until now all Qwark28 did was give me his opinion. No explanation in his arguments either.
I did explain, air zoning in out of the question for both chars but BA divekicks for half life.

B2 trait is guaranteed damage via throw. F23 can be countered by BA jumping, backdash, doing standing 1 into full trait meterless 46% and punish any whiffs and wakeup fuckups.

What do you wanna know?

That argument is weak. You just removed entirely the mind game of this theory. Nothing avoids the Superman player to vary his loops. If the Black Adam is ALWAYS back dashing after F23~breath, Superman can dash and repeat instead of doing another F23 right away. Or just do a Superman punch to catch the back dash. Anyways...

Agreed, this match up is 5-5 imo also. I'm not sure about BA been better than Supes, but if he is Super comes right after him in the tier list, that's for damn sure.
The argument was an example, I understand that the entire cornerstone of supermans gameplay is f23~breath and then pressure based mix-ups which means that characters have to guess and can either guess right or wrong and get punished. It just happens to be that Badam has two options which cover the mixup and both have a high reward and relatively low risk for badam. Other characters are not so lucky, and end up in a low reward high risk scenario from the F23 stuff.

I think a tier list designed to reflect the current meta would put Superman in #2 or #3. I still believe Aquaman is better than him, just not as widely used.

BA #1, Super #2, Aquaman #3 imo.

Aquaman get out zonned easier than Supes, doesn't he?

By some characters. He also does more damage with from the deep MB than supes with his zoning. And he is arguably more difficult to crack up close than supes due to his trait (which neuters supermans damage btw as all of supes high damage combos rely on the ice breath).

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
He does more damage with zonning than Supes with trait on?

Can't argue about Aqua's trait. The best one in the game by far imo.

He does more damage with zonning than Supes with trait on?

Can't argue about Aqua's trait. The best one in the game by far imo.

Not sure. Though you don't really get a lot of opportunity to zone with trait on with superman and its usually considered a waste of trait to do so, but I couldn't tell you off the top of my head. I want to say a trait MB eye laser is like... 18% and the MB projectile into another with AM is like ~20% but I would have to test both to be certain.