What's new

Tier List through my eyes

Aside from Lobo, this is my opinion and my opinion only. Also, this is ONLY an opinion as a talking point not that there are rumors that the games balance is nearly finalized.

This games tier list will obviously go over some peoples heads... Just because a character is B or C tier does not mean they are bad or cannot compete. Being B or C tier because there are better characters is not the same as being B or C tier because the characters are bad. People will obviously bring up that many of the characters listed can compete with the best characters hence their tier placement is wrong. In this game, being in a lower tier placement does not mean that you cannot compete just five against almost any character. Yup... welcome to a mostly balanced game.

IN NO ORDER:

S Tier:
Superman, Aquaman, Black Adam, Batman, Wonder Woman, Doomsday, Killer Frost, Batgirl, Green Lantern, Flash

A Tier:
Green Arrow, Deathstroke, Sinestro, Nightwing, Cyborg, Scorpion, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Raven, Lobo - (according to REO)

B Tier:
Hawkgirl, Solomon Grundy, Bane, The Joker, Ares, Shazam

C Tier:
Lex Luthor

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
What i thought Reo said hes the worst

when did he say this? im assuming he was joking if he did?

Edit: oh its Brady, when and why did Reo change his mind, what does he know that we dont?

Flagg

Noob
Lobo's mid air overhead is pretty good, and the character actually does pretty good damage once he starts a juggling and shooting.

If his D2 is much better now, im pretty sure you could cancel into all manner of throw set ups.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Lobo's mid air overhead is pretty good, and the character actually does pretty good damage once he starts a juggling and shooting.

If his D2 is much better now, im pretty sure you could cancel into all manner of throw set ups.
yeah but that same Air Over heads sometimes goes through both crouching and Air Ops, the 2,1 string, it needs fixing,/
Whats this cross up tech?

I still don't see how green lantern is so high. It seems pretty much everyones top 5 has black adam, superman and aquaman. most people also have batman, killer frost and wonderwoman.

Also why is doomsday S tier again? I thought he dropped a little on the tier list, did somebody find some new stuff with doomsday?

REO

Undead
lol at all the random sheep who blindly followed reo when he said lobo was "bad"

just because reo couldnt win with the character and lobo has a higher learning curve than ur avg char doesnt mean is bad

o but i forgot on this site top player opinion might as well pass as fact 2 some smh

only on this site reo could get away w/ posting batman is not that good cuz he lost at ceo and some of u sheeps would eat it up and believe him

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
lol at all the random sheep who blindly followed reo when he said lobo was "bad"

just because reo couldnt win with the character and lobo has a higher learning curve than ur avg char doesnt mean is bad

o but i forgot on this site top player opinion might as well pass as fact 2 some smh

only on this site reo could get away w/ posting batman is not that good cuz he lost at ceo and some of u sheeps would eat it up and believe him