What's new

Tier List through my eyes

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
The trash of TYM is tom brady. And me and Doombawkz for months, since after the first patch, that Bane was a viable, mid tier char. Everybody said "no no shut up upplaying bane scrubs" and blah blah. Now because Lord Brady gave the ok, he's mid tier.
I know trash of tym is brady. I've known all along bane was always good I don't know why u just wrapped that up.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I think Tom Brady gets a lot of flak but it is annoying when people present evidence over and over on an issue, and it takes somebody like him to say it for attention to be given
I thought that was from some player showing at CEO that he was good?
IDK, I don't know much about the character anyway, but I figured CEO was what put him and Harley on the map for a lot of people.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I thought that was from some player showing at CEO that he was good?
IDK, I don't know much about the character anyway, but I figured CEO was what put him and Harley on the map for a lot of people.
Yes, that's what I'm saying. From when the first patch happened until a week before CEO, bane was considered low and it was really annoying. At CEO is when the rest of the non bane players truly saw how good he can be in the right hands and after we learned the matchups, how the game works, etc. He is not an easy char to play, but up close, he's scary.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Flash is S tier but they forgot to mention his weaknesses, which is pretty big, IMO.

The threat of Flash's mix ups are more dangerous than the mixups themselves. So, any character that can beat a lot of flash's mixups (f2 and d1; THAT'S IT), can always give him a hard time.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
BA better than aquaman???????? NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRONG ALL WRONG but what about batman he's not included?
BA is better than Aquaman, yes. Only GL beats Black Adam. There is nothing he can't do. Aquaman has to work a little harder. Batman is top tier too, but he's not better than WW/BA. WW/BA are in a class by themselves and Superman/Aquaman/Batman are right under them

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
BA is better than Aquaman, yes. Only GL beats Black Adam. There is nothing he can't do. Aquaman has to work a little harder. Batman is top tier too, but he's not better than WW/BA. WW/BA are in a class by themselves and Superman/Aquaman/Batman are right under them
Aquaman might lose to green lantern that's it nobody else

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
An argument can be made that WW has not established herself in the meta, to such an extent that this is a un-supported statement. Though it may be true in theory.

I agree on BlAdam.
Exactly. I look at MU as straight up tools, and WW in theory, no bad matchups. She's a walking swiss army knife

Exactly. I look at MU as straight up tools, and WW in theory, no bad matchups. She's a walking swiss army knife

Yeah, and frankly that's how I view tierlists as well... but... sometimes it's important to be explicit about the theory portion in order to guide conversation correctly. In tierlist threads you often have people arguing from completely different perspectives (Pragmatic vs Theoretical).

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
WW has no bad matchups and BA only loses to GL

WW has no bad matchups? Yeah, I don't know about that. There's so little people playing her in the stage. I wouldn't know. But if you saying so...

But really can't see Superman under ANYONE in this game. Aquaman even tho is really strong against my character Batman (which doesn't have many juggle combo options against his trait and almost can't jump in against his D2), I know there's character that are strong against him like Super and Green Lantern. Who is Superman bad match up?

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR

Agreed that Black Adam is better than Aquaman. Good point. Disagree that Superman is under them.