What's new

Tier List through my eyes

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Yeah, b.1 dp hits as the first cancel ends, meaning we can keep doing b.1 dp and it'll keep taking the extent of the WCC. If you cancel WC into anything aside from another WC it stuffed it flat.
Maybe I just have never played a decent Bane pre patch. I really doubt his validity pre patch.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
If you know that dd is going to do a mb venom just jump it.
Some characters cant make it over the hitbox. What happens when you randomly neutral jump and he does as well and bodies you with a body splash into d1-Ex Shoulder and puts you in the corner? The guessing game when doomsday gets anywhere but full screen is pretty much in his favor. People who have to respect the shoulder too much get bodied by doomsday. Luckily for me Black Adam isnt really one of those.

Doomsday players will flesh out the stupid things they do and learn to focus on the strengths this character has. He's always going to be a good character because of a few simple things. Shoulder, Earthshaker, Trait, Body Splash, 33, Sweep, and throw. Thats almost all he needs to win.

cyke_out

Noob
So what your saying is you can't jump over venom?
It's extremely hard to do so. Doomsday's hit box extends way past his visual character and goes almost around hiis entire body and goes up to almost 2/3's of the top of the screen. Jumping a point blank MB venom is a 1 way ticket to the corner.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Maybe I just have never played a decent Bane pre patch. I really doubt his validity pre patch.
It was common knowledge among the bane forum, b.1 dp ate invuln frames and won on armor. Kinda like how Bane can MB f.3 BA on wake-up at all points in the game and beat his wake-ups.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
It's extremely hard to do so. Doomsday's hit box extends way past his visual character and goes almost around hiis entire body and goes up to almost 2/3's of the top of the screen. Jumping a point blank MB venom is a 1 way ticket to the corner.
But you won't be point blank will you because you just blocked df2

SaJa

FH_FenriR
If it was "inevitable" I think he would be winning more tourneys. Tyrant seems to be the only legit Grundy, for how hard you have to work w/him to win, other chars are having an easier time getting the same results.

Showtime also plays him.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Vs GL why does he give a fuck about b1??? Seriously, Flash plays footsies outside of this. Just becauses it's not normals doesn't mean it's not footsies.
Flash is forced to play footsies outside of b1 because he has no options in its range. I was just stating his weakneses i was not downplaying. People who never even touched the character are claiming he's this unbeatable character. You beat him him by getting in his deadzone with better normals you can't just ran away and zone he blows that up easily

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Flash is forced to play footsies outside of b1 because he has no options in its range. I was just stating his weakneses i was not downplaying. People who never even touched the character are claiming he's this unbeatable character. You beat him him by getting in his deadzone with better normals you can't just ran away and zone he blows that up easily
GL's dashes are absolute shit. Abusing that deadzone is a lot less possible than you'd believe, when your dash is among the easiest to react to.

No one is claiming he is unbeatable, but this whole deadzone thing is a joke. The same thing was said about Reptile in MK9, when it was farther from the truth.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
GL's dashes are absolute shit. Abusing that deadzone is a lot less possible than you'd believe, when your dash is among the easiest to react to.

No one is claiming he is unbeatable, but this whole deadzone thing is a joke. The same thing was said about Reptile in MK9, when it was farther from the truth.
Before the patch his deadzone is what made him mid to low if anything. With his dash buff and MB charge buff it doesn't even matter for the most part anymore. Against GL you're 100% right but against superman aquaman and black adam ect. it's a lot more bothersome.

what about harley i feel shes underestimated alot i havent run into a top level one online but just facing a mediocre i can tell she has potential especially watching DEG

RIF

Noob
Not sure I buy into Doomsday being S tier. I have only Superman and WW in that category, but I can see him being A+.

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
The trash of TYM is tom brady. And me and Doombawkz for months, since after the first patch, that Bane was a viable, mid tier char. Everybody said "no no shut up upplaying bane scrubs" and blah blah. Now because Lord Brady gave the ok, he's mid tier.
BUT HE'S A TOP PLAYER SO HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT OBVIOUSLY AT ALL TIME
RIGHT

:joker: