What's new

Tier List through my eyes

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Flash is a lot better after these buffs and no one should be downplaying or asking for buffs anymore but he still loses to the top characters, very winnable but not in his favor. People just literally have no idea how to fight flash because no one plays him. He has a dead zone where he has no options against characers with fast ranged normals, like superman f2, aquaman b1, GL b1 ect, He's very meter dependent which limits defensive options like pushblock and clash and if you block a 50/50 he loses pressure. but with that being said his 61% bnbs into a hard knockdown where they either wake up for block correctly make up for this. If you don't know what you're doing flash will stream roll you with his crazy momentum. He's like doomsday but with 61% combos.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
61% combos at best* Most of the time you go between 24% and 50%.
b22 is not a good whiff punish because it's very slow so when you start your 20sec trait combo it's mostly from f2 or d1. And same for sonic pound, you'll mostly use lightning kick ;)

Ares is better than what people give him credit for.

His MB fireball is really good. If there is one special i'll burn meter for, it's that. Large projectile, RIDICULOUSLY fast, hits overhead and does something like 14, 15% damage? It's like a really fast version of Sheeva's Ex fireball from MK.

Ares is all about spacing and his trait.

Yeah, he is good online because his projectile aren't that crazy to block (maybe the MB version). And those dashes T_T

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
This is my personal tier list

S: Aquaman, Ares, Batgirl, Bane, Batman, Black Adam
A+: Catwoman, Cyborg, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Flash, Green Arrow
A: Green Lantern, Grundy, Harley, Hawkgirl, Joker, KF, Lex, Lobo, NW
B: Raven, Scorpion, Shazam, Sinestro, Superman, Wonder Woman, Zod

In no particular order
Has nobody realized this list is in alphabetical order?

You guys are so abruptly gullible sometimes...

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Flash is a lot better after these buffs and no one should be downplaying or asking for buffs anymore but he still loses to the top characters, very winnable but not in his favor. People just literally have no idea how to fight flash because no one plays him. He has a dead zone where he has no options against characers with fast ranged normals, like superman f2, aquaman b1, GL b1 ect, He's very meter dependent which limits defensive options like pushblock and clash and if you block a 50/50 he loses pressure. but with that being said his 61% bnbs into a hard knockdown where they either wake up for block correctly make up for this. If you don't know what you're doing flash will stream roll you with his crazy momentum. He's like doomsday but with 61% combos.
Vs GL why does he give a fuck about b1??? Seriously, Flash plays footsies outside of this. Just because it's not normals doesn't mean it's not footsies.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
But its inevitable, grundy will get in and do 80%. Have you seen christ Gs grundy? Its alright.
If it was "inevitable" I think he would be winning more tourneys. Tyrant seems to be the only legit Grundy, for how hard you have to work w/him to win, other chars are having an easier time getting the same results.

I still think Scorpion is hella good, just play him as a defeisive and turtle based character. Teleport is still an extremely stupid tool though the damage nerfs were a bit too much.
he has nothing to keep you out though. he doesnt have any good normals either.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
If it was "inevitable" I think he would be winning more tourneys. Tyrant seems to be the only legit Grundy, for how hard you have to work w/him to win, other chars are having an easier time getting the same results.
Come on now.......you can't place tier lists on tourny results. Has batgirl won a major? You also can't talk about how "hard" it is to play the character. Grundy is actually pretty easy to play. Get in do a 50/50 whiff punish for 80%.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Come on now.......you can't place tier lists on tourny results. Has batgirl won a major? You also can't talk about how "hard" it is to play the character. Grundy is actually pretty easy to play. Get in do a 50/50 whiff punish for 80%.
Grundy is easy to pick up, no question. However, ask the Grundy players how hard he is to actually use at high level and get in and do those combos. Not as easy as practice mode. Batgirl has a far superior toolset than Grundy. I personally don't think Batgirl is top tier, but that's me. I think she's upper mid and can win a tourney for sure, but there is a reason nobody has done it w/her yet. Maybe her low damage?

Breakin Wordzz

Grundy is easy to pick up, no question. However, ask the Grundy players how hard he is to actually use at high level and get in and do those combos. Not as easy as practice mode. Batgirl has a far superior toolset than Grundy. I personally don't think Batgirl is top tier, but that's me. I think she's upper mid and can win a tourney for sure, but there is a reason nobody has done it w/her yet. Maybe her low damage?
Batgirl can do like 25% meterless vortex and like 36% one bar vortex. So the damage is alright. Back on topic zoning is shit in this game so its pretty easy to get in. However grundy's dash is bad though. But come on now if grundy makes two good reads he has won. He is the slower cyrax on injustice

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Batgirl can do like 25% meterless vortex and like 36% one bar vortex. So the damage is alright. Back on topic zoning is shit in this game so its pretty easy to get in. However grundy's dash is bad though. But come on now if grundy makes two good reads he has won. He is the slower cyrax on injustice
I wouldn't go THAT far, Cyrax had tools to control the screen. Grundy really can't. I like his swamp hands and all, but I don't think most grundys will agree w/you that he is as good as you say. Sure, in theory, he can win a tourney but there are chars who just obliterate him so bad it's going to be hard

Breakin Wordzz

I wouldn't go THAT far, Cyrax had tools to control the screen. Grundy really can't. I like his swamp hands and all, but I don't think most grundys will agree w/you that he is as good as you say. Sure, in theory, he can win a tourney but there are chars who just obliterate him so bad it's going to be hard
So who gives grundy a had time? But I don't understand why doomsday the most gimmicky charcter is higher then grundy.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
So who gives grundy a had time? But I don't understand why doomsday the most gimmicky charcter is higher then grundy.
Doomsday is only gimmicky online cause people do 3 moves w/him. His placement is about right, in the right hands

Grundy dies to Superman cause Superman's trait pees on his armor and his mobility is far superior. Same w/Black Adam.

Breakin Wordzz

Doomsday is only gimmicky online cause people do 3 moves w/him. His placement is about right, in the right hands

Grundy dies to Superman cause Superman's trait pees on his armor and his mobility is far superior. Same w/Black Adam.
So he has two really bad matchups that sounds like cage in mk but people still won with him