What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Magician

According to my sources...
I feel that's too soon, that would be amazing!! But we saw Jason in the kollection for over a week didn't we, or am I remembering incorrectly?
Pretty sure Jason was around there. All I know is that I'm going to be playing the pyromancer variation and renaming myself firestorm.

So she gets two weapons variations and then a fire variation, I wonder if she will keep her klassic moves along with her "find me" invisibility one and than get new ones added on from there or if they will be variation exclusives? Whatcha think? Do you also like that she's getting two weapons instead of a different variation choice?

I also think that for her steal your heart fatality when she has the heart in her hands she might burn their heart in her hands with purple flames and it will turn to dust and they will fall down during that. Or maybe she gets their heart and then looks back at them as she crushes it to see the light leave their eyes. Either one is evil >:)

Cassandra Cage

Black Siren
For the people who say "extended Kobu Jutsu's" that isn't it it's called a Naginata is a basically a Staff with a blade at the end it just so happens one of her variations is called "Dragon Naginata"

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
So she gets two weapons variations and then a fire variation, I wonder if she will keep her klassic moves along with her "find me" invisibility one and than get new ones added on from there or if they will be variation exclusives? Whatcha think? Do you also like that she's getting two weapons instead of a different variation choice?
The Dragon Naginata really interests me. I'm curious to see if it is just standard Naginata moves or it has some type of special properties (hence the Dragon part).

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I think she will keep the standard Fireball, Cannon Drill, and Split Kick throughout her variations. I bet the air fireball is Pyromancer exclusive.

I'm intrigued by the Dragon Naginata variation. Seems like shell have hella reach. I wonder if her stance is changed to accommodate the weapon. Would have preferred the boomerang, but this should be really cool.

Cannot wait to see her in action!

Damn NRS didn't disappoint. I love her new look, even though I never liked the white eyes, she looks amazing! Also her variations choice is very interesting. We all knew she would get 1 weapon variation, but 2? Really curious to see what they will all turn out. I really hope the air fireball is universal and not only to pyromancer, but maybe she'll get other air special moves with the weapons, we'll see. I intend to learn all of em anyways, hope all are viable and not just 1 that stands out as the best. The hype is back, can't wait to get my hands on her and I'm never letting go!

ErMac333

Noob
OMG! I just came back to the world (a.k.a. internet) and there's this! She looks BEAUTIFUL! I never even thought she was getting another primary weapon, I really was expecting the boomerang to return in a variation more like a secondary weapon... But GREAT news, she's probably getting many new animations then, and btw, this fireball throw pose is absolutelly amazing, reminds me of MK4!

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I'm really curious about Pyromancer. I hope its not going to be like a Hell-fire scorp clone but what else could they do with fire? We know she already has a projectile in the air and on the ground.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
I hope that we get a reveal / showcase stream for her this week and she's released next week for Kombat pass owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.