What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
The fact that Predator was teased during the Jason cast has me a little worried that Tanya may not be next :-/

Tanya is still next guys according to NRS, Boon was just trolling everyone like usual, showing everyone Predator. He will still be third.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
I'm happy to finally get my yellow ninja back, hopefully she's a lot better then the other female ninjas because good lord kitana is a struggle

SilverHaze

You will obey.
The only thing I wish was different about her is the color of her fire. I think purple or another color would make it stand out more IMO

ErMac333

Noob
The only thing I wish was different about her is the color of her fire. I think purple or another color would make it stand out more IMO
This, I also think a purple fire vfx would make for a more unique approach. Maybe there's gonna be a variation that changes it, we never know, also there's the possibility of the fire turning purple in ex versions of moves. We'll have to wait and see if this was implemented. I know it was requested, and everything people requested on Tanya so far, was done lol So I may have my hopes up.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
This, I also think a purple fire vfx would make for a more unique approach. Maybe there's gonna be a variation that changes it, we never know, also there's the possibility of the fire turning purple in ex versions of moves. We'll have to wait and see if this was implemented. I know it was requested, and everything people requested on Tanya so far, was done lol So I may have my hopes up.
I havent thought about it being only for EX moves, thats a pretty good concept. Honestly though ive never been a big fan of the purple fire.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I really. Really. REALLY hope she plays like MK4 & MKD. She is SO needed as my second main. I could curl up in a ball on my floor and cry just how happy and elated that she will soon arrive. This game needs her. Just hope they don't ruin her by giving her ridiculous moves and variations that take away her hyped potential.

Bad news guys, Predator is coming on may 24th. This means our favorite yellow mistress will be coming in the middle of June at the earliest :mad: Damn it all, we were all so looking forward to playing her this month. I dunno what to do, getting kinda bored with the current roster, and looking at Tanya and "coming soon" at the select screen is not helping :(

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Bad news guys, Predator is coming on may 24th. This means our favorite yellow mistress will be coming in the middle of June at the earliest :mad: Damn it all, we were all so looking forward to playing her this month. I dunno what to do, getting kinda bored with the current roster, and looking at Tanya and "coming soon" at the select screen is not helping :(
And who told you that? I'd doubt they do two Guest characters In a row.

I researched some more and I guess I was fooled by unconfirmed info. Still I don't like them teasing Predator, lets hope Tanya remains 2nd.

I researched some more and I guess I was fooled by unconfirmed info. Still I don't like them teasing Predator, lets hope Tanya remains 2nd.
Tanya is still next, they would update their forum DLC list on NRS if something changed. Tanya will most likely be about either the first week of June or last week of May.

Tanya is next, it was pretty much confirmed on the last Kombat Kast(the Jason one). They said they would have a few more streams before the Tanya reveal and one of the hosts stated that they would be using Tanya in their next 'championship' match.

Status
Not open for further replies.