What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal

Blind justice....
I knew that you gonna make this thread like 1s after Tanya is confirmed. :p

Anyway early model doesn't look that great (but hey, maybe she gonna get some nice skins) for me but happy that you got your main. Thou she gonna be available probably like month or so after the premiere.

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I have Scorpion in main time until she is released NOW i can purchase the freakin Kombat Pack, specially cos predator too.

@STORMS move and fix this thread in the Tanya Forum pls.

Her design is pretty underwhelming right now, especially her head and hair, although the Egyptian-esque attire is nice and subtle. I'm pretty glad to see her get another shot in the spotlight.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
That's...underwhelming. Pleased for her fans, dedicated bunch but that's a fairly bland design there

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I'm going to try and make Tanya work.
I secretly like Tanya and MK4 way more then any normal person should.

I do hope she gets the Cassie treatment and the do a few more polish passes on her, she is kinda rough looking right now.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Anyone else see too much Mileena in her design? If you make her paler, tint her clothes purple, and put a mask on...

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
She definitely doesn't look finished, just give it time.
She'll be dope by the time they show us actual footage not just the DLC characters standing there..

I'm curious about what her variations would have, maybe they'll incorprate some of the Sisterhood moves into her? that'd be tight!

Last edited:
I don't know much about Tanya beyond her presence in MK4, but I was hoping she would make the final roster.

Does she fight with boomerangs? She always looked to me like she could fight with a Scythe, I think that would be a sick fighting style. Boomerangs and Scythe sounds good.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I'm pretty psyched for her, I hope she follows suit with NRS DLC and ends up being godly.

They really brightened her skin tone, though...kinda weird

Status
Not open for further replies.