What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really all depends on how long they're going to add onto this game and with what. If the kombat pack is the first wave of things and there's much more to come then they'll release these characters sooner. If not, they'll try and milk them and do like 1 kombat pack character every 3-4 months

Jyakotu

The traitor to Edenia and to all the realms!
There shouldn't be a reason why Tanya isn't ready yet. She's in the character select screen just begging for me to use her. I'm so serious when I tell people I won't touch this game until Tanya becomes available for me to use. I need my main back ASAP!

itsmeMOB

Mileena's back!
We got Jason rather quickly, I'm surprised that Tanya is taking a little bit to release. I want to see a trailer, or gameplay, or something.

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
Yeah honestly this whole kombat pack dlc thing is kinda bullshit, it's not even that she's not released its that their is no release schedule. I commit and pay cash for the whole pack but they can't even give us release dates? Pretty dumb

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
I'm starting to think that something happened that caused her to be delayed and they just aren't disclosing it. It makes no sense for her to come out an entire month after Jason, with the other games it was like 2 weeks between each character and they werent even announced until after the game had been released.

itsmeMOB

Mileena's back!
They could at least throw in some surprises once in a while. I don't know, I just want to see some sort of trailer for her at least so I know what I can expect.

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
It's not like they'd lose money to keep us loyal fans in the loop, like hey, development got held up by [insert problem] here's an estimated release date. It's like they know we won't drop the game now that we bought the pack so they can just drag ass on all the releases now.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
i assume that it's a balance and testing issue. perhaps with Tanya having 2 weapon variations, NRS doesn't want another Kung Jin situation. but who knows. when you play online , you can see that her play stats have really gone up. She'll be here in no time.

Last edited:

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
Boom tweeted early June, which I guess is something. Hopefully I get back from vacation and she's available. I have noticed her stats goin up

Temptress

Edenian Empress
I'm secretly hoping that Ed Boon is being a troll. Here's to hoping that she'll be released this week; I can't wait any longer. :(

cfw

Toys can't save you!
There is no way she will be released tomorrow without any marketing, unless they drop a surprise trailer and a stream today. Early June means early June for everybody.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
When is tanya coming out!!!!? I am ready to main my black queen!!!! I heard she suppose to come out tomorrow but their is no information leading to it :(

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
There is no way she will be released tomorrow without any marketing, unless they drop a surprise trailer and a stream today. Early June means early June for everybody.
Well that's kinda bs, why did I pay for the pack if I'm not gonna get the characters early like the description of it says you will?

cfw

Toys can't save you!
Well that's kinda bs, why did I pay for the pack if I'm not gonna get the characters early like the description of it says you will?
You must have misunderstood me.

She won't be available this week, maybe next week. That is early June. Then the week after that for everyone else. That's also early June.

Status
Not open for further replies.