What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
inb4 Tanya is shit tier and people are going to be like ewww, ugly AND useless
Really... First of all she looks amazing. NRS put a lot of effort in her design and the final product is awesome, if you don't like her that's just you. And who cares if she is bottom tier, I'm sure 99% of the players here just want to play her and have fun. We've waited for so long for her return, posting stupid comments like that won't make us think twice about playing or giving up on her if she is not that good. I guess you have no idea what it feels like to have a favorite character and that just selecting him/her puts a big smile on your face.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Hello there! Let's take it from the top.;)
Really... First of all she looks amazing. NRS put a lot of effort in her design and the final product is awesome, if you don't like her that's just you.
Correct! And everybody else who said they didn't like her current looks, design, personality or otherwise, in streams, on this forum and even in commentary!

And who cares if she is bottom tier, I'm sure 99% of the players here just want to play her and have fun.
You'll be sorely disappointed to find out the truth regarding that statement. Characters who do not work, get dropped by, I wouldn't know what percentage of players. Jade had 5, that is five mains on this forum towards the second half of 2011. :coffee:

We've waited for so long for her return, posting stupid comments like that won't make us think twice about playing or giving up on her if she is not that good.
I don't know how many people posted this, but unless it's a group of people, and I suspect you're one person overly eager to play her again, you might want to rephrase speaking for ... who exactly? 99% of the people? :DOGE

I guess you have no idea what it feels like to have a favorite character and that just selecting him/her puts a big smile on your face.
Wrong. But you must be new around here, based on your previous statements so let me correct you again.
There is one good reason why I haven't even tried Kitana's mournful variation yet. I'll leave the guess up to you why, even if you aren't all that great at the guessing game thing! :D

EDIT: No. I'm inb4 Tanya is shit'ing because she's my last hope for a main. If she turns out to be trash, I'll be forced to go tierwhore and I'm not too keen on that idea. King Jim annoys the fuck out of me.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Nope, I will play Tanya even is shes bad. Tim Static and a few others made sure to TELL ME when Tanya was released I've begged and wanted Tanya in a game for years and she's finally here.

So I will be keeping my Youtube Up to Date with Tanya Combos and everything. Cannot wait!
Should add each other on Steam so we can finally try and play, bro.

Jyakotu

The traitor to Edenia and to all the realms!
So excited that I get my main back! Even more excited at the redesign, because her original model was fugly. I'm sorry, but Tanya looked best in DA/Armageddon. But her redesign in MKX looks stunning! I don't see why people are complaining about the developers changing her design to make her look better? I mean, come on, the original design made her looked as if they white washed her, because she was always known to have darker skin! Either way, I'm glad that she's back and the variation I'm most looking forward to is her Pyromancer one.

The Magician

According to my sources...
So excited that I get my main back! Even more excited at the redesign, because her original model was fugly. I'm sorry, but Tanya looked best in DA/Armageddon. But her redesign in MKX looks stunning! I don't see why people are complaining about the developers changing her design to make her look better? I mean, come on, the original design made her looked as if they white washed her, because she was always known to have darker skin! Either way, I'm glad that she's back and the variation I'm most looking forward to is her Pyromancer one.
White eyes unite!

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Amen! Tanya is the reason I wanted to purchase this game and her redesign was what made me take the plunge! Cannot wait to buy her!
The other Edenian Rain, was going to be the reason why my friend would purchase this. But, you know how that shit goes.

Arkayne

Jade Mod. Poison Ivy
@AcCooper20 Don't speak on my behalf. lol..

Well, I was one of the Top Jades in MK9/... So now I'll be over here for my new main when she's released.

eddsol

Noob
I am happy they decided to go with a more dark sorceres look for Tanya.

I feel like everything I wish to see in MKX Tanya, has come true

Based on my Fan art I created, it looks very similar to the final look Tanya has now, I love the Yellow and black together on her but I Felt like it kind of had a 90s cheap costume look so I decided to update and go for Gold and black instead, mostly because D'Vora stole lots of Tanya's signature traits.
I also wanted the dark makeup and white eyes, the Tonfas, purple fire, and lastly, personality.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
This woman needs to hurry the fuck up and get released. She's pretty much my last hope for finding someone I enjoy playing before I just give up on this game entirely.

Jyakotu

The traitor to Edenia and to all the realms!
Tanya needs to just hurry up so I can have a reason to play this game again. Seriously, I haven't even played MKX since the day the update installed the day after I purchased it. Sure I could be using the Briggs family, but Tanya is basically THE reason I purchased MKX and will be learning this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.