What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErMac333

Noob
Hey guys, don't you feel like if NRS just followed this koncept and kept her white eyes and a little bit darker skin, she would look a lot better than even now?

http://i.imgur.com/wSxPPzh.jpg?2

I mean, I'm not liking how her hair turned out, neither her face, sadly. Just my opinion though, her skin and eyes are a lot better now, but I still feel like some elements could be kept like before, or even better, like this koncept art. Thoughts?

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Hey guys, don't you feel like if NRS just followed this koncept and kept her white eyes and a little bit darker skin, she would look a lot better than even now?

http://i.imgur.com/wSxPPzh.jpg?2

I mean, I'm not liking how her hair turned out, neither her face, sadly. Just my opinion though, her skin and eyes are a lot better now, but I still feel like some elements could be kept like before, or even better, like this koncept art. Thoughts?
the hair is awful in A but i like the B one! i like the new hair now but the short one would be cool as well! maybe an alternate?

Anyone saw how happy people are about Tanya's new look. Ed boon getting alot of love for Tanya's new look. It's good to see love every now and then.

Last edited:

ErMac333

Noob
Yes, it's great that she's black again! I myself was one that wondered why they suddenly turned her just "tan"... But I can't judge this hair and face further until I see gameplay, looking forward to it! Tanya's always been presented quite classy, and I hope she keeps this atmosphere haha

ErMac333

Noob
Just remembered... When they first announced Tanya, I did a sketch of her, with some new elements, her signature choker and white eyes, what do you think? :D

*her skin might seem a little too white, but that's lack of skills to do it properly haha

Just remembered... When they first announced Tanya, I did a sketch of her, with some new elements, her signature choker and white eyes, what do you think? :D

*her skin might seem a little too white, but that's lack of skills to do it properly haha

Great artwork, but Tanya's face don't look like that anymore, she has more negroid facial features.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core

Great job! I like the hair accessories. I think it looks closer to the new model than the old one (minus the hair)

ErMac333

Noob
Yeah, this was done right after her announcement, so it has some old facial features. The hair accessories I thought about something gold or the likes, bringing a stronger Egypt atmosphere matching her current costume. And thanks!

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
You sure about that? I mean, I love Jennifer Hale, but I think I would have preferred Lani Minella.
Nah I think J.Hale's more sassy and feminine take works better in this situation. Lani would have made her seem more coarse.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101

I love the hair accessories thats one thing i think was really missing! they should add something like that to her hair now! love the choker as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.