What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
On a lighter note (no pun intended) Now that shes restored to her former glory, all thats missing is a klassic DLC for her down the road. We in there ^___^

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
On a lighter note (no pun intended) Now that shes restored to her former glory, all thats missing is a klassic DLC for her down the road. We in there ^___^
I would love a Mk4 outfit wit that ponytail! YUSSS:eek::eek::eek::eek: i would say deception but we all know they won't give her long hair lol.

cfw

Toys can't save you!
I feel like I'm the only one who hates the MK4 look. I'd love the ones from Deception though.

I personally don't like the grey, But they are outta colors that don't represent all the ninjas hahah. I would like to see her in a purple and gold like royal colors. I think she would look great! There's a reason it on deviant art of someone who thought her outfit was gold and purple instead of black and it looks amazing!

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
I personally don't like the grey, But they are outta colors that don't represent all the ninjas hahah. I would like to see her in a purple and gold like royal colors. I think she would look great! There's a reason it on deviant art of someone who thought her outfit was gold and purple instead of black and it looks amazing!
Well her and Rain seem to be kinda buddy-buddy now so maybe she will raid his closet for an alternate

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Soooooo. Seeing as how the story model was mostly recycled animations from Kitana. Do yall think she will get new animations for her specials now?

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
heres a good one if one of her fatalities is based on a previous which one would you want? i think the one where you jumps on the persons shoulders and spins to break their head many many times would be funny lol.

Last edited:

ErMac333

Noob
I think the head twist move would be great as an X-Ray actually! For the fatalities, I hope they don't go all Sonya on her giving her only tonfa based fatalities like in MKD lol

About her specials, I don't know but I feel like they could go back to the purple with her, not a big fan from the fire, seems too common. With the purple they could represent better her personality overall, it's more poison-like, just like her cheating personality. Then some variations could go around some stun, sneak and trick moves too, her boomerang could do a really nice job being on the spotlight of one particular variation! Can't wait to see how they're going with the animations for the Canon Drill and the Flip Split Kick too :D

Btw, would be great to have an MK4 klassic indeed, P1 yellow, P2 purple.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
I think the head twist move would be great as an X-Ray actually! For the fatalities, I hope they don't go all Sonya on her giving her only tonfa based fatalities like in MKD lol

About her specials, I don't know but I feel like they could go back to the purple with her, not a big fan from the fire, seems too common. With the purple they could represent better her personality overall, it's more poison-like, just like her cheating personality. Then some variations could go around some stun, sneak and trick moves too, her boomerang could do a really nice job being on the spotlight of one particular variation! Can't wait to see how they're going with the animations for the Canon Drill and the Flip Split Kick too :D

Btw, would be great to have an MK4 klassic indeed, P1 yellow, P2 purple.
I could go either way with the fireball color. If they did change it back to purple I would like it to look like (forgive the corny reference) Toothless' fireball in How To Train Your Dragon. Its basically purple fire that changes color to normal fire on impact. Either way I hope they keep the fire effects on the split kick and corkscrew kick like in deception.

Status
Not open for further replies.