What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Saw a picture of the Kombat Pack earlier that hadn't been brightened and she looked really good in it. Skin is more like the original and the eye makeup looks a little bigger and more intense. They have also obviously updated her face some from the original Kombat Pack teaser. Pretty sure that will be her official render since that is the case with JAson.

Here it is

Last edited:

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Saw a picture of the Kombat Pack earlier that hadn't been brightened and she looked really good in it. Skin is more like the original and the eye makeup looks a little bigger and more intense. They have also obviously updated her face some from the original Kombat Pack teaser. Pretty sure that will be her official render since that is the case with JAson.

Here it is
Ya that's the picture I posted lol the skin is the Same reaching ! But ya she looks a little better .

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I don't even like Tanya, but this looks more like the one from before. Not like it's a completely new look. Y'all should be happy.

zydrate101

What do you guys think? Is this just one of her variations or her whole look overall? if it is what would they do with her in story mode ?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Dude, she isn't gonna have a "dark-skinned" variation, lmao. They'll just replace her old model, in gameplay she clearly wasn't finished anyway.

zydrate101

Dude, she isn't gonna have a "dark-skinned" variation, lmao. They'll just replace her old model, in gameplay she clearly wasn't finished anyway.
hahahah i don't fucking know their was a rumour going around each one of hers has different skin lmfao shut me up already haha.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
The new hair looks much better. Always thought it looked unnatural here. They way it moved in-game didn't look great, either.

ErMac333

Noob
I'm not sure how I feel about it lol her skin color is better, and her eyes too... But the hair was probably much more dynamic in the last model, I felt like it was an improvement, just like every female, she was getting a new hair, wasn't even aware people were complaining on this.

*Btw, that's my first post here. Hi there! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.