What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
This thread is a like a parody of itself now... A poor one at that...
Its too bad because Tanya is pretty dope...
You should all (mostly) be ashamed...

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Well her mother could be anything at this point.. If we ever see her... So thats fair
I also guess D'Vorah is Asian going by the logic in here... :confused:
lol it's true i'm sorry but black girls don't have thin noses like that atleast non mixed ones. If you wanna just pretend dvorah is asian thats cool but shes larvasian actually :DOGE.

Saint Op Omen

lol it's true i'm sorry but black girls don't have thin noses like that atleast non mixed ones. If you wanna just pretend dvorah is asian thats cool but shes larvasian actually :DOGE.
Nothing to be sorry for I couldn't care less... And yeah D'Vorah is not Asian because she is a different species and from a realm where Asia does not exist... But people...
Jacqui don't look mixed, she looks like a black woman. Where did you get that Jacqui looked mixed?
This is still weird to talk about... But Jacqui looks very... Very similar to my wife of the same name (smh)... One of the concept arts looks like a damn drawing of her... She is Brazilian... The only thing not spot on is the nose and that looks just like my daughters... So yeah...

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
race is the easiest thing to discuss you don't gotta reply .
It is a shame that this is the ONLY focus on discussions about her, How about her moves / her variations / her storylines / how she will play / her relationships with other characters etc? There is comparatively little about that. The whole Kung Jin is gay think played out after 1 week. If you are unhappy, campaign Boon... take it to the boss... that is the smarter thing to do - who knows, something may be done about it. Nothing is being done by constantly complaining about it here.

Nothing to be sorry for I couldn't care less... And yeah D'Vorah is not Asian because she is a different species and from a realm where Asia does not exist... But people...

This is still weird to talk about... But Jacqui looks very... Very similar to my wife of the same name (smh)... One of the concept arts looks like a damn drawing of her... She is Brazilian... The only thing not spot on is the nose and that looks just like my daughters... So yeah...
Can't we talk about race, just respect each other?Your wife is white? I still don't understand how you look at Jacqui in story and think mixed.

zydrate101

It is a shame that this is the ONLY focus on discussions about her, How about her moves / her variations / her storylines / how she will play / her relationships with other characters etc? There is comparatively little about that. The whole Kung Jin is gay think played out after 1 week. If you are unhappy, campaign Boon... take it to the boss... that is the smarter thing to do - who knows, something may be done about it. Nothing is being done by constantly complaining about it here.
i'm sure alot of people did and we can't talk about her variations right now anyways really. I just think hey if you don't wanna talk about the race thing you don't gotta. It matters to alot of people tho. I personally think its to late to change either way. It's not the only thing that has been discussed about her
it just creates controversy so i think thats all you are thinking of.

Saint Op Omen

Can't we talk about race, just respect each other?Your wife is white? I still don't understand how you look at Jacqui in story and think mixed.
Nah my wife is Brazilian, black and Phillipino... So mixed... My daughter is more mixed as I'm sicillian... The Jacqui in the game looks mostly like my wife with my daughters nose...

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Personally, I think she looks fantastic. The more I see of her the more I like. Only thing I might would change is making her eyes white again.

zydrate101

I dont think her hair looks too bad...but there is something "off" about it. Like it needs to be a little more jagged like Mileenas or be longer or something.
ya that might be it ! it seems like its in that awkward hair stage. i just think we already have two black haired girls how you gonna make hers unique enough and it's not from mileenas.

Status
Not open for further replies.