What's new

RM NoBrows's Final Online Tournament for Injustice (PS4) + Possible Prize!

I paid out of pocket the last two times for the winners, so here are your options for this one..

• Total voters

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Alright guys, I'm back at it again for possibly the last ever online tournament for Injustice: Gods Among Us! There's a poll for this one. The last two tournaments that I held, entry was free and I paid out of pocket for the top 3. I've been running into some financial issues as of late, being from lingering bills from my recent hospital visits (appendectomy, wisdom teeth removed). So I set up a poll for this one to get everyone's input on what they would like. PLEASE do not vote in this if you do not plan on signing up for the tournament

Your two choices are:
  1. Free entry, just for fun. Winner gets the glory of winning possibly the last ever IGAU online tournament
  2. Making it for what we are all waiting for. Entry to be anywhere from $5-$8, via paypal. Top 2 will split the pot 70-30. BUT, of that 70% that the winner gets, will be going towards a PS4 version of Mortal Kombat X! whatever is left over from the 70% after the game is purchased will go back to the winner.
Now the rules are the same as always
  1. FT3
  2. Double random stages
  3. Winner is character locked. Loser has the choice to rematch or select a new character/same character and double random stage again.
  4. Depending on how many people sign up for this, the tournament standard will either be double elimination or Round Robin
I dont have a set date for this yet, but expect the date to be somewhere in the middle of March. If you want to sign up for this, say so below and MAKE SURE TO TYPE DOWN YOUR PSN SO I CAN ADD YOU.

GET HYPE PEOPLE! LETS LET INJUSTICE GO OUT WITH A BANG!

@RM GamerBlake
I'll play. My PSN ID is: WoundCowboy
Please let me know that date and time.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
The date for the tournament is either going to be March 7th- 8th or March 14th-15th. I'll update the OP in the next say or two with the official date
Yo wassup man! You know I've been following this thread like a hawk. If it's March 7-8 I'm 100% in. The weekend after most likely I can't.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Pools will be made a week before the tournament. So that's when the deadline for sign ups will be. Last day to sign up will be feb. 28th.