What's new

RM NoBrows's Final Online Tournament for Injustice (PS4) + Possible Prize!

I paid out of pocket the last two times for the winners, so here are your options for this one..

• Total voters

TKB

Noob
okay will do, im not butthurt over it though. I just thought it'd be fun to double flawless your cw again publicly, but ill do it privately in one of our sets :) fyi, I was never a douche to you. just looking for good conversation between experienced players. your loss
Okay I don't know the whole story with you and nobrows but don't try and pretend that you aren't a dick to everyone you fight lol you've fought enough people around here that know about you and how you act.

@Dja_Homies

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
Beating someone with your silver lifebar still there isn't a flawless victory. And if you never bother me again will make me the happiest person. You got hit but if you wanna be happy about that one win than go on ahead. You're still not playing in this. I will not play you cuz I don't associate my person with a person ike you. So go back to playing noobs online and go back to having a boner for homies, murk, and nubcakes. You're a dick rider. Nothing more. Not my loss, my gain

btw, If im not busy that saturday im down to participate

EVB_VenDeTTa

Still Glad You Were Born?!
and I play with George and vak who can both vouche for my character. im not a dick to anyone who isn't to me
That's funny.
You must be one of those individuals that brag when you win, and throw enormous amounts of salt when you lose.
Vak is decent.
George is also good. No disrespect to him, but you end up fighting his lag rather than his character.

EVB_VenDeTTa

Still Glad You Were Born?!
@Vak Phoenix lol . just saying man. I take losing proudly and ask for input after from the player and how to improve. when I win I may get verexcited but that's because im playing high level players and im well... excited haha its such a fun game win or lose :)
Lmao bro you're lying. You've sent hate mail to 3 of my members with you saying "I have way better fundamentals than you I don't know why I'm losing, I'm better than you haha!".
Bruh... Hush...

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
I feel like I ask this all the time but never get an answer but does anyone know how to play nightwing on the ps4 at a high level? I'm just trying to level up is all..

And I realize I'm amongst the drama on accident but I don't see many PS4 threads sooo... Might as well try..

Lmao bro you're lying. You've sent hate mail to 3 of my members with you saying "I have way better fundamentals than you I don't know why I'm losing, I'm better than you haha!".
Bruh... Hush...
lol I said that to the guy who was playing supes I forgot his name but yeah he was being so unsafe with the scoops and other random stuff but it was working. i guesss ill just have to be more patient.

TKB

Noob
nope it was ee_too... supes. Homies was a different story didn't shit talk him. but he hates me for some reason. probably because I asked for help and he thinks im not worthy lol
Dude LOL now you are lying. You acted like a dick before you "asked for help" in your Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde way.

No it happened against @ee_too as well dude he wasn't lying about that.

But for real, no offense but what you said is definitely not true. Ee_too is a hella solid player.
maybe he was countering my randomness with his but I was surprised I was falling for the supes gimmicks that much but yeah ee_too is awesome. he bodied me. its on youtube too if you wanna see haha