What's new

RM NoBrows's Final Online Tournament for Injustice (PS4) + Possible Prize!

I paid out of pocket the last two times for the winners, so here are your options for this one..

• Total voters

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Alright guys, I'm back at it again for possibly the last ever online tournament for Injustice: Gods Among Us! There's a poll for this one. The last two tournaments that I held, entry was free and I paid out of pocket for the top 3. I've been running into some financial issues as of late, being from lingering bills from my recent hospital visits (appendectomy, wisdom teeth removed). So I set up a poll for this one to get everyone's input on what they would like. PLEASE do not vote in this if you do not plan on signing up for the tournament

Your two choices are:
  1. Free entry, just for fun. Winner gets the glory of winning possibly the last ever IGAU online tournament
  2. Making it for what we are all waiting for. Entry to be anywhere from $5-$8, via paypal. Top 2 will split the pot 70-30. BUT, of that 70% that the winner gets, will be going towards a PS4 version of Mortal Kombat X! whatever is left over from the 70% after the game is purchased will go back to the winner.
Now the rules are the same as always
  1. FT3
  2. Double random stages
  3. Winner is character locked. Loser has the choice to rematch or select a new character/same character and double random stage again.
  4. Depending on how many people sign up for this, the tournament standard will either be double elimination or Round Robin
I dont have a set date for this yet, but expect the date to be somewhere in the middle of March. If you want to sign up for this, say so below and MAKE SURE TO TYPE DOWN YOUR PSN SO I CAN ADD YOU.

GET HYPE PEOPLE! LETS LET INJUSTICE GO OUT WITH A BANG!

@RM GamerBlake

Edit:

POOLS

https://challonge.com/ps4i
https://challonge.com/ps4ii
https://challonge.com/ps4iii
https://challonge.com/ps4iv

This will be Double elimnation because of the number of people playing in it

Make sure you check to see what pool you are in. People in pool 1, be ready to play on sat, March 7th at 4:00 PM EST.

Https://twitch.tv/blackbryan

Last edited:

RM Nubcakes

On the grind again
I'm interested in partaking :) just need to know what date you plan on running this so I can check my schedule.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Just a heads up, I'm holding a MK9 tournament Saturday, February 28th at 7pm EST. Just in case any of the guys playing want to participate in yours.

Splash

The Lame Stuff
You know i'm down. Everyone else might as well step aside cause i got this. I'll let the people on mku and my clanmates know this is happening dawg

Khaotic_Splash

Last edited:

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
I can play as long as i am free on the date that you set. I didnt vote on the cost because i could go either way.
PSN: Everlast_724

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
lol I think im going to screenshot your messages to me and post them here so everyone can see who the arrogant one is.
Go ahead. It's not changing the fact that you're not playing in this. If you weren't such a douche to me I would have never said anything to you. But you're a dick. So fuck off.

okay will do, im not butthurt over it though. I just thought it'd be fun to double flawless your cw again publicly, but ill do it privately in one of our sets :) fyi, I was never a douche to you. just looking for good conversation between experienced players. your loss

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
okay will do, im not butthurt over it though. I just thought it'd be fun to double flawless your cw again publicly, but ill do it privately in one of our sets :) fyi, I was never a douche to you. just looking for good conversation between experienced players. your loss
Beating someone with your silver lifebar still there isn't a flawless victory. And if you never bother me again will make me the happiest person. You got hit but if you wanna be happy about that one win than go on ahead. You're still not playing in this. I will not play you cuz I don't associate my person with a person ike you. So go back to playing noobs online and go back to having a boner for homies, murk, and nubcakes. You're a dick rider. Nothing more. Not my loss, my gain

EVB_VenDeTTa

Still Glad You Were Born?!
Alright guys, I'm back at it again for possibly the last ever online tournament for Injustice: Gods Among Us! There's a poll for this one. The last two tournaments that I held, entry was free and I paid out of pocket for the top 3. I've been running into some financial issues as of late, being from lingering bills from my recent hospital visits (appendectomy, wisdom teeth removed). So I set up a poll for this one to get everyone's input on what they would like. PLEASE do not vote in this if you do not plan on signing up for the tournament

Your two choices are:
  1. Free entry, just for fun. Winner gets the glory of winning possibly the last ever IGAU online tournament
  2. Making it for what we are all waiting for. Entry to be anywhere from $5-$8, via paypal. Top 2 will split the pot 70-30. BUT, of that 70% that the winner gets, will be going towards a PS4 version of Mortal Kombat X! whatever is left over from the 70% after the game is purchased will go back to the winner.
Now the rules are the same as always
  1. FT3
  2. Double random stages
  3. Winner is character locked. Loser has the choice to rematch or select a new character/same character and double random stage again.
  4. Depending on how many people sign up for this, the tournament standard will either be double elimination or Round Robin
I dont have a set date for this yet, but expect the date to be somewhere in the middle of March. If you want to sign up for this, say so below and MAKE SURE TO TYPE DOWN YOUR PSN SO I CAN ADD YOU.

GET HYPE PEOPLE! LETS LET INJUSTICE GO OUT WITH A BANG!

@RM GamerBlake
Most of the people on TYM have MKX pre ordered already. But I'm not sure. I'm still down for whatever. Count me in this time brother.

Beating someone with your silver lifebar still there isn't a flawless victory. And if you never bother me again will make me the happiest person. You got hit but if you wanna be happy about that one win than go on ahead. You're still not playing in this. I will not play you cuz I don't associate my person with a person ike you. So go back to playing noobs online and go back to having a boner for homies, murk, and nubcakes. You're a dick rider. Nothing more. Not my loss, my gain
nice insults! :) and geesh I wish I played noobs but I don't. and its ok you want to conceal the fact that I flawlessed you. and the fact that my supes wins in our sets. next time ill shareplay it with my friends heygeorge and vakpheonix. youre a poor sport and a sore loser, I feel bad for you bro.