What's new

RM NoBrows's Final Online Tournament for Injustice (PS4) + Possible Prize!

I paid out of pocket the last two times for the winners, so here are your options for this one..

• Total voters

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
I'm in the second pool but if possible I'd switch to the last one. The later the time the better for me.
Pool 2 would be tricky for me since my bus comes at a certain time and I don't want to bail out early. Pool 1 would be the safest for my schedule lol. Since its certain to end before 3:30 pst my time. So I can just head out after my bracket finishes in no hurry

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Pool 2 would be tricky for me since my bus comes at a certain time and I don't want to bail out early. Pool 1 would be the safest for my schedule lol. Since its certain to end before 3:30 pst my time. So I can just head out after my bracket finishes in no hurry
Ah ok I see. I was hoping to make moving things around easier for the TO lol.

TKB

Noob
@RM NoBrows I think we have a misunderstanding bro lol I didn't enter the tournament because I work that Saturday :( same reason I havent been able to play in all of your tournaments. Even if you moved me into your last pool I still wouldn't get home in time to play.

@Eldriken sorry to disappoint. You probably would wreck me anyways, my doomsday experience is pretty limited lol. I added you cause I wanna get some games in though!

E

Eldriken

@RM NoBrows I think we have a misunderstanding bro lol I didn't enter the tournament because I work that Saturday :( same reason I havent been able to play in all of your tournaments. Even if you moved me into your last pool I still wouldn't get home in time to play.

@Eldriken sorry to disappoint. You probably would wreck me anyways, my doomsday experience is pretty limited lol. I added you cause I wanna get some games in though!
Well, damn. We'll play soon.

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
Won't know for sure if I'll be able to make it until tomorrow night (my work week schedule is...odd, to say the least). Hoping that I can, or that a pool switch will be possible at the very least!

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Won't know for sure if I'll be able to make it until tomorrow night (my work week schedule is...odd, to say the least). Hoping that I can, or that a pool switch will be possible at the very least!
Pools are open to change. I gotta move homi3s and catnip because of their schedules. I can move you too. If anyone else needs to be in a later/earlier pool than what they are in now, let me know and I'll change them accordingly.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Pools are open to change. I gotta move homi3s and catnip because of their schedules. I can move you too. If anyone else needs to be in a later/earlier pool than what they are in now, let me know and I'll change them accordingly.
Yea bro if you can please put me in a later pool. I can make pool two but I possibly might run a little late where as pool 3 or 4 I'd be back home by then for sure and can play my matches right away.

Pools are in the op. The tournament is this saturday and top 8 on sunday. Pool 1 @4pm EST
Pool 2 @ 5:30
Pool 3 @ 7
Pool 4 @ 8:30
Just found out I'm working on Saturday afternoon and I'll get off at 8est. Is there any way you can switch me with someone in pool 4? If not, I'll just back out of the tournament.