What's new

RM NoBrows's Final Online Tournament for Injustice (PS4) + Possible Prize!

I paid out of pocket the last two times for the winners, so here are your options for this one..

• Total voters
lol I was trying to justify my d2 and why it wasn't hiting him after I blocked his ex staff gound spark and he jumps in with j2 . I was wrong though. supes hitbox wasn't big enough to hit nw before he jumed in so I have to just either f2 on read or backdash. right @Dja_Homies ? @oNe87_VenDeTTa . i wrong and still trying to justify myself, he called me stupid and made fun of me lol and now hates me. thought the following set I got better in that mu :) good luck!

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
Yo that guy is my fucking hero! I primarily play in escrima cuz he makes it look so cool. lol! Bro please help!
Sorry, but I can't help you much with NW. I actually don't play him. But I'm sure you can have some help from Murk. Chat with him and have some games too.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
lol I was trying to justify my d2 and why it wasn't hiting him after I blocked his ex staff gound spark and he jumps in with j2 . I was wrong though. supes hitbox wasn't big enough to hit nw before he jumed in so I have to just either f2 on read or backdash. right @Dja_Homies ? @oNe87_VenDeTTa . i wrong and still trying to justify myself, he called me stupid and made fun of me lol and now hates me. thought the following set I got better in that mu :) good luck!
Ex ground sparks is plus a bunch. You have to respect the follow up, depending on where you are you can backdash but your not going to knock him out of the air. Also, if you back dash I'm pretty sure he can do another spark to knock you out of a backdash.

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
Ex ground sparks is plus a bunch. You have to respect the follow up, depending on where you are you can backdash but your not going to knock him out of the air. Also, if you back dash I'm pretty sure he can do another spark to knock you out of a backdash.
Even I knew this.. But on a read flying greyson catches people who think back dash is a viable exit strategy. lol

Yeah I know, just didn't think he gets a free jump in. All about the reads. I went three to nine with him the kart time we played. He's excellent

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
btw does someone know how to put the psn gamertag under the username here on tym? I'm trying to figure this out....

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Even I knew this.. But on a read flying greyson catches people who think back dash is a viable exit strategy. lol
True, although it would be a read right? I didn't think of that only cause if he did flying Grayson and you read or was waiting for the follow up a d2 would beat that out.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Yeah I know, just didn't think he gets a free jump in. All about the reads. I went three to nine with him the kart time we played. He's excellent
Its ridiculous, but you could probably online scum it and f2 on read and it'll prolly trade in your favor. Maybe enough to like 11, f2, or d1 follow up. I just wouldn't bet on that.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
No need for drama. Whenever someone asks for help if this is a community you have to help if you are a decent enough person. If you are in little cliques bashing on other people theres no need but oh well no one cares about what i have to say. Just be nice to each other.
No one cares cause you play hg. :)
jk, but yes, we should all help each other out of we can.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
No need for drama. Whenever someone asks for help if this is a community you have to help if you are a decent enough person. If you are in little cliques bashing on other people theres no need but oh well no one cares about what i have to say. Just be nice to each other.
I do

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
What I'm saying Is that if I was aquaman I could d2 and punish the jump in after ex spark. Bigger hitbox.
If that actually worked, what's to stop NW from doing jump 1 instead?? If we were talking about MB GP being blocked from mid screen.. wouldn't jump 1 punish that d2 attempt if spaced correctly? Its faster on start up and he extends the pole much further than his body with that move.. This is just hypothetical... In my head it seems like the thing I'd do next if I got punished that way and had to adapt..

Or is AM's D2 THAT op..

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
True, although it would be a read right? I didn't think of that only cause if he did flying Grayson and you read or was waiting for the follow up a d2 would beat that out.
Yeah FG is risky AF against aquaman.. I have to bite that urge until I notice them back dashing my standing 1 follow up after a MB Ground Pound.

Cuz THAT's when I make the read.. After I'm noticing the back dash. Defintely unsafe to just throw out FG's against someone whos trying to hit D2 when I get close.. That's a no no. lol!